𝟮.𝟯 silly arguments

RUN, BUNNY, RUN... 𓏴

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗬 fail but i will never give up ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

 ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

- 2017, August

- 2017, August

'It's my turn!' Mercy exclaimed, stretching onto her tiptoes in an attempt to grasp the elusive controller. Beomgyu responded with an eye roll, holding the coveted device high above her reach.

'Come on now, Beomgyu, Mina,' Soobin intervened, wearied by their ongoing squabble.

Soobin's voice diverted Beomgyu's attention, providing Mercy with a moment to make her move. She leaped for the controller, inadvertently landing on Beomgyu's foot. The sudden motion sent her teetering, threatening to bring Beomgyu down with her. In a less-than-graceful manner, both Mercy and Beomgyu ended up sprawled on the ground, accompanied by Mercy's unceremonious scream.

However, something else descended to the floor—the controller.

Careless about the collateral chaos, Mercy swiftly disentangled herself from Beomgyu, accidentally kneeing him in the ribs. 'Mina—' Beomgyu wheezed, clutching his stomach. Their scuffles were not uncommon, and observers often wondered if two seven-year-olds were trapped in the bodies of sixteen-year-olds - or rather, one and one seventeen-year-old.

Yet, Mercy's focus remained singular—the controller. Grinning triumphantly, she snatched it up, laughing to herself. 'I got it!' she declared while standing up. Her victory, however, proved short-lived. Beomgyu promptly regained his footing, and her expression turned pale. Without a moment's hesitation, Mercy bolted.

The dormitory, where they spent their leisure time, wasn't vast, and the ensuing pursuit was destined for disaster. True to expectations, an accident ensued. Beomgyu's hand closed around Mercy's arm, yanking her backward. The force sent her colliding into him, upsetting his balance, and once again, they found themselves tumbling to the floor.

'You two,' Soobin's disappointment resonated in his voice as he covered his face with his hands. Though their debut was pending, Soobin was already contemplating disowning them. The prospect of maturity seemed distant as ever for the duo, forever trapped in their spirited clashes.