Chapter Seven: The One with The Bar

A/N: I'm back!! Thank you all so much for patiently waiting for the last six weeks while I took a bit of break - I also totally forgot to reply to all your
amazing messages so I am saying thank you, thank you, thank you now, even thought it's a bit late! I appreciate your support so, so much!

If you follow some of my other work I didn't completely leave you in the dark as I had a few one shots posted! This past week I think I've found my inspiration again as I managed to write two chapters for this story plus a oneshot which I have just posted so...I hope you enjoy!

This is a special update as it is my birthday!! So double update - one on here and as I said, another one shot!

Also, I'd like to note in relation to Dani's new puppy Ford....I gave Marina the golden labradoodle first! Guess manifestation works 😂

Last time:

"Okay, see you at the bar in twenty?"

"Works for me," Dean nodded.

"Okay, B shift are going to clear everything up after their disastrous incident reports so we can all get going. See you all in a bit," Maya smiled, taking Carina's hand as they all headed out.

"I can't believe you're getting married Travis!" Vic yelled with a cheer.

Chapter Seven:

"Okay - first round is on me!" Maya called as soon as the team sat down.

The team all let out a cheer as they settled down into the booth.

"So where's Neo?" Vic asked, noticing the lack of the new member of 19.

"He's with our neighbour. She has a dog herself and she said she was more than happy to look after him for a few hours while we celebrate."

"Him and Enzo are going to be so sweet," Carina said, already knowing how well the two dogs will get along.

"Oh definitely - Enzo's going to have someone to play with at the station now. He'll love it."

"How's Matteo?" Dean asked Andy, just as Maya returned from the bar.

"He's good - he's with Michelle night. Robert is on shift as well tonight, so they're having an auntie, nephew sleepover - which pretty much means, he's going to be given lots of candy and stay up late watching films," She laughed, along with the rest of the team knowing how hyper Andy's son Matteo could get, especially when he'd had a lot of sugar.

Maya slid the drinks over to their respective owner's, before making one final trip back to collect a white wine for her wife.

"For you my love," Maya smiled.

"Grazie bambina," Carina replied giving her a short kiss.

"So, got any ideas for the wedding?" Maya asked, slipping her arm behind Carina's shoulders.

"We got engaged an hour ago," Emmett laughed.

"Trust me...it's never too early," Maya said with a knowing look.

"Amen to that," both Warren and Andy said - the only other married people of the group.

"She's right," Warren said. "It will come round quicker than you think."

"Plus you'll have disagreements which makes everything ten times longer."

"We won't disagree!" They both said adamantly.

Andy, Warren, Maya and Carina all just gave eachother a look.

"Okay. Both of you say what cake flavour you want," she said, wanting to prove her point.