Chapter Eleven: The One with The Tying of The Knot

A/N: Happy Station 19/Greys Day!! Okay, so this chapter took forever for absolutely no reason haha - aka I just finished writing it!! I hope you all enjoy, thank you for all your suggestions on the last chapter also - definitely gave me some inspiration!! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter Eleven: 

"Here we go my love," Maya smiled, placing a steaming cup of espresso down on the side table.

"Hmm grazie bambina," Carina sighed, the smell of coffee filling the room and making her well adjusted senses grin. Carina thanked the gods, and Mason, for making Maya go to Italy all those years ago because her wife knew how to make the perfect cup of espresso and it was one of the great joys in her life that she experienced daily - aside from when they were out on call at the Station.

Carina shifted her body up to sit against the headboard, dragging the sheets around her naked body as she took a sip. "Perfetto," she smiled, moving it back to the table as Maya crawled onto the bed and laid on top of the brunette, her head buried in the space between her neck and shoulder.

"Comoda?" Carina chuckled, draping her arms over strong shoulders, her fingers gently tracing over the muscles that lay there. [Comfy?]

"Sì," Maya mumbled, enjoying the comfort of being in her wife's embrace and the scent of her shampoo that always seemed to be there, even after they'd been working at a scene for hours on end.

"Did you give Gianna her flowers yesterday?" Carina asked, continuing her ministrations.

"Yeah - she said to say hi to you and that she has a recipe to give to you, she wouldn't give it to me," Maya said with a dramatic sigh, lifting her head to meet Carina's eyes.

"Well you did nearly lose the last one," Carina pointed out, remembering the time a week or so ago that the blonde came rushing into the house claiming she'd lost one of Gianna's family recipes.

"I didn't lose it - it got misplaced," Maya protested.

"Whatever you say bambina," Carina smiled, placing a kiss on her temple. "Where's Enzo - he's normally already in here by now?"

"He's outside running around, I've already fed him and given him some water too," Maya said, as Carina nodded.

"Do you know what time we have to leave?"

"Hm probably not for another few hours," Maya said. "Which means we have plenty of time for this," Maya added with a wink as she began to press her lips to Carina's bare chest. Carina closed her eyes and tilted her head back as Maya's mouth continued to travel down to her toned abdomen, kissing every available inch of skin as her thumbs swiped over the base of the brunette's collarbone.

"Please no," Carina groaned when she heard her phone begin to ring from the side table.

"Ignore it," Maya mumbled, continuing to move further south.

Carina listened to Maya, really not wanting anything to interrupt their morning together but the ringing didn't stop.

"Bambina - It might be important," Carina said, albeit very half-heartedly.

"This is important," Maya replied.

The ringing finally stopped and Carina breathed a sigh of relief, which quickly turned into a moan as she felt Maya kiss the inside of her thigh, her blue eyes connecting with brown as she looked up and gave her a wink in her typical charming nature.

"Plea-"

The phone rang again and both woman let out a groan in frustration. Carina picked up the phone in annoyance, not even bothering to see the name on the ID.