Chapter 7

Doc inspected the stolen snuffbox. He knew his client was desperate to have this in his hands. So much money for something so small. But then, each to their own.

He laughed at the absurdity of their respective roles in his client's fetish.

"Top dollar for a wank."

Nicole wasn't sure what he meant by this. She didn't know the client, but from what Doc said, it was a man who got off on these artefacts.

"Your neighbour seems keen."

Nicole shot Doc a look to say, none of your business. She knew Doc was like a father. She knew he only meant well. But, he wasn't her actual father.

Doc had a business interest in her. He wasn't concerned with how her heart functioned.

That was hers to navigate. Along with all the crimes she committed for him.

She was perfectly OK being his partner in crime.

She wasn't OK being his puppet.

No man ruled over her heart.

She did what she pleased.

Except for her father.

She adored him.

Her father.

"I don't need to be protected from love. If you hadn't realised, I'm a grown woman. Capable of managing my own relationships."

Doc looked at her, realising Nicole was falling for Waverly, realising she was letting emotions rule her.

"Like Shae?"

That triggered Nicole. Shae was her safe place to go to in all this mess. She didn't ask questions. She didn't expect anything from Nicole. She let her be all that she was in this crazy world she inhabited.

"Go to Hell."

Doc knew he had touched a nerve. He was silent. He needed Nicole on his side.

"Just don't give her your heart."

He put the snuffbox in a leather pouch he had brought with him.

He kissed Nicole on the cheek. "Nicole, your dad would be very proud of you."

He turned to leave. Nicole had tears in her eyes.

She needed someone to love her.

Waverly was out sunbathing topless, again. She really wasn't taking job hunting seriously. She had her headphones on, the music low enough to hear Nicole come out. She kept her eyes closed, knowing Nicole was probably staring. She could feel her, even though she couldn't see her.

Jan Blomqvist - The Space In Between (Ben Böhmer Remix) was playing.

She couldn't resist. She opened her eyes. Nicole had her back against the balcony gazing at her.

"You'll go blind."

Nicole smiled. A sad smile. Waverly picked up on this immediately. "Hey, you alright?"

Nicole was silent. Wait, were there tears in her eyes? "Hey, Nicole, you OK?"

Nicole remained silent. "Do you want to come over?"

Nicole disappeared inside. Waverly didn't know if she was or wasn't coming round.

The doorbell rang. OK, she was. She went to the door.

Nicole stood motionless, diving into Waverly's eyes. Such beauty in human form. Waverly could see the tears.

"Hey, babes, come in. What's the matter?"

There were no words to explain what she was about to do. What she needed to do.

Temptation once fed, doesn't fade away. It gets hungrier.

Without its fix, it drives a person to distraction. Nicole knew if she didn't feed that temptation, she would be driven mad. It could cause her to make a mistake on a job and ruin everything. Her plan was to take Waverly in broad daylight. The best plans are often the simplest.

Approaching Waverly, she took her hand leading her to the balcony.

"Here. I need you here."

It was all Nicole needed to say, before moving to kiss Waverly in the most passionate way she had ever experienced.

No more resistance.

Waverly knew, in that moment, this was what she wanted, what she needed, with all her body. She wanted, needed to be taken.

Waverly moved towards the lounger. They were on display, yet with enough privacy to do what they wanted. And, they wanted. Waverly lay back, Nicole knelt, her hands moving to Waverly's bikini bottom.

Discarding it, she looked into Waverly's eyes.

She was ready. No foreplay, no build up, straight to what she wanted most. She dipped her head, moving Waverly's legs to give her entry. Waverly nearly passed out with the sensation.

Everything.

Everything she wanted to experience with Nicole was happening right there, in that moment, on her balcony.

Heaven.

Most of London probably heard her scream as she reached her first orgasm. Her body shaking as Nicole continued to move her tongue, her fingers having gained entry at the moment she felt Waverly nearing the edge. She begged Nicole not to stop. Her body couldn't get enough.

If this was what being unemployed was like, she fucking loved her life right now.

Gasping, she pushed Nicole's head away, needing time to recover. Nicole sensed she needed to slow things down. Removing her fingers, she looked into Waverly's eyes. Her pupils were fully dilated. She smiled. Her hunger had been fed. She stood up, taking Waverly's hand once more, leading her back into the lounge.

"Which bedroom?"

The flat had three large bedrooms. Handy for guests staying over, storage and making love to your neighbour in the afternoon. Waverly pointed to the second door off the lounge. Entering, Nicole felt overdressed next to Waverly's nakedness. She removed her top and bra, Waverly standing in the doorway watching, her pupils still dilated. Nicole pulled her to the bed, stepping out of her pumps, pushing down her jeans, removing the last item of clothing.

They were finally in the space to be together.

Nicole let Waverly explore her body. She was curious, insatiable, emotional. Nicole had had plenty of partners, but this was different.

She felt Waverly seeping into her.

She couldn't push her away.

She couldn't fight her.

She couldn't stop her.

As Waverly brought pleasure to her body, Nicole could feel the door being unlocked to her heart.

Waverly had the master key.