CHAPTER 15

Bangtan Pov:
Alamak sia laaa astaga macam mana ni aduiiiiii... jom kita mati ajeeeee..

In the end they all die👍
.
.
.
.
.
.
JOKESSSS.... WTF AM I DOIN AT 2AM READING MY STORY CAUSE IDK WHEN I STOP AND LAUGHING AND CRINGING AT 13 YEAR OLD MEEE. PLS DUN MIND ME WHILE I GO LAUGH AT MYSELF IN ONE CORNER
.
.
.
OKK IM DONE

BACK TO THE STORY:

Bangtan Pov

The 6 member of bts were just laying around in their dorm as it is their day⁶ (Stan day6) off and Taehyung were just chilling sitting on the couch and looking through Twitter when a post suddenly caught his eyes..

We are sure most of you are wondering why Got7,Seventeen, Nct, Monsta X and Big Bang were at the hospital for the past few day. It was regarding our newest member Jeon Jungkook. He have brain tumor and were having surgery that day. We assure you that he is fine and is recovering from the surgery. Seventeen, Nct, Monsta X and Big Bang were there because they are a close friend of Jungkook and have known about his condition. We seek your understanding regarding this matter as it is serious.

He couldn't believe his eyes and thought that it was a joke but when he saw the account of the post, he drop his phone, attracting the other members attention. Taehyung seem to not be moving and start crying making Jimin pick up his phone and when Jimin saw the post, his eye widen and he seem to not be able to speak and just give the phone to Yoongi while the others crowd around the man. After giving Yoongi the phone, Jimin break into tears and went to sit beside Taehyung.

While the other members hurdle around Yoongi, as they saw the post and seem to break down and just sit down on the floor.. The only one with common sense which is Namjoon speak up.
"Where is the hospital Jungkook at?? " he ask. "I don't know... Maybe we could ask Sejin hyung" Yoongi said. "Umm okay seem to be a good idea," Namjoon answered.

Namjoon use his phone to call Sejin (our beloved manager😍)

Ring..

Ring..

Sejin-bold
Namjoon- Italic

Hello?
Hi hyung...
What do you want? I'm kinda busy here
I just wanna ask if you know which hospital Jungkook at?
So now you want to care about him huh
W-what
After seeing the news you finally want to care about about him?? Are you serious?!
...
So now you cannot say anything..I'm gonna hang out now
W-wait! Please hyung I want to know where is Jungkook at
... Seoul hospital
What did you just say??
I don't want to repeat it anymore.. don't ask me anymore question. Bye I'm gonna hang up now.

-Call ended-

Yoongi-So do you know wheres Jungkook at?