Chp 1

Jungkook Pov

Why

WHY!!

Why did they ignore me.Torture me in my own loneliness.Just because...Just because I confess to Taetae hyung,they do that to me including Taetae hyung....Is it because I confess to Taetae hyung who is the same gender as me or is it that I am just a useless piece of shit that was not meant to live in this world or is it that I am a Mistake.A mistake that should have never been born...I mean....my parents have pass away years ago and I am the reason that they pass away...Maybe I should have just die doing the hyungs a favour as I am just a annoying piece of shit disturbing the hyungs everyday.Not giving them privacy....Yeah...I should have die instead of my parents who have sacrifice themselves to save me....On second thought,I cannot do that... I have ARMY who have supported me since I was a fetus,who have love me with all of their heart,who cared for me,who trash all of the haters with their love for me....for BTS.

I guess all of the years gone by with hyungs giving me Fake Love...Showing me that they care for me,love me, but it was facade made by them one by one hating me with all of their heart but I still love them as they are my only family and siblings that I have live with for many years and they are they one who have raise me since I was 15years old...How could I hate them....

Hope u guys enjoy the first chap as it is my first time writing books like this...Thank you for reading...