Chp 9

Jungkook Pov
After eating we all went home and started playing. I never mention my house right... Even though I have no parents, my parents use to be a famous CEO company and my hyung have become the CEO..but he did not live here, he live at his own house.. So that means that the house is actually like a mansion. It have many things such as arcade, theater and anything else you can imagine that is not dirty minded. I did not have any maids or butler because I want to be independant and about my health, maybe I will take a surgery for my beloved hyungs. The only reason why I not want to take the surgery is because I do not want to waste money. I rather give money to the one who needed it as they still have to life live to the fullest but because of my hyungs want me to take surgery and the love that they give me, I am willing to take the surgery.

"Hyungs.." I call my hyungs.

"Yes Kookie??" Jiyoungie hyung ask me.

"You know about my brain tumour.... I think I am gonna take the surgery," I tell them honestly.

"Really Kookie?"  Seokminie hyung ask me.

"Yes hyungie," I tell him.

"Im proud of you Kookie... You are such a strong maknae... Stronger than me," Jaehyunie hyung tell me.

"Kookie..." Mingming hyung call me.

"Yes hyungie?" I ask him

"Are you ready to meet your new hyungs?" he ask me.

"I do not know hyungie.. I do not want them to hate me," I answer... I am scared that they will not like me.

"They are not gonna hate you and if they do... You have me and Yugyeom to protect you," Bammie hyung tell me.

"I am sure that they do not hate you. You know after one of the ISAC, they keep talking about you saying they love you for your strength and everything about you even when they do not know you personally,"  Yugyeomie hyung tell me.

"Did they really said that about me??" I ask him.

"Yup! They even said that with a sparkly eyes," he tell me.

"Really??" I ask him hoping that it was true.

"Yup!" Yugyeomie hyung answer.

"If you  do not believe that, later when you enter the dorm, you will find out yourself," Bammie hyung tell me.

"Ok hyungie." I answer him.

*After a few hours of playing*

Right now, Yugeomie hyung, Bammie hyung and I are heading to Got7 dorm
When we reach the dorm, I quickly hid behind Yugyeomie hyung and and walk into the dorm still hiding behind Yugyeomie hyung.

"Hyung! Our new maknae is here. Come down if you want to see him or I will keep him to my own. Bammie hyung shouted.

After Bammie hyung shouted, almost all the other members come to the living room

"Nooo! Do not keep him or I will not call you DabDab!" Jackson hyung shouted.

"Ok..." Bammie hyung said while pouting for some unknown reason.

"Where is Jungkookie??" Jaebum hyung ask.

"Behind me," Yugyeomie hyung answer.

"Kookie please come out. They will not bite you," Bammie hyung said trying to reassure me.

"Ok Bammie hyung," I answer him

I stop hiding behind Yugyeomie and now I am standing beside him