Chp 8

Jungkook Pov

I will join Got7(For those who want Jungkook to join other group, I will make a chapter about Jungkook joining the group after I complete the story so that it will be fair)

Ok. I will tell Jinyoung (They are friends) and ask him.

Ok BPN

After that, I get out of BPN office and went to whatever place that my feet bring me to. My feet came to a stop and I am at the rooftop of BigHit Entertainment.The rooftop is where I will always go during my trainee day.*Sigh*I will miss this place.

After a few hour at the rooftop, I went back home only to saw all of my 97 liner hyungs.

"Hyungs! Why are you here??" I ask my hyungs.
"To spent time with you," Jaehyun hyung answer.
"Oh" I said making the 'oh' sound.
"And guess who is with us," Seokmin hyung ask me.
"Who??" I ask as I am confuse.
"Me! Your favourite hyung!" Jiyong hyung say from behind all of my hyungs and I saw all of my Big Bang hyungs.
"Jiyong Hyung! Bogo shipda," I say tackling him into a hug.
"Nado bogo shipda..How are you Kookie??" he said hugging me back.
"I'm fine Jiyong hyung," I answer.
"Kookie you miss Jiyong hyung but not me," Daesung hyung say while pouting.
"I miss you too Daesung hyung...I miss all of you," I said to all of my hyungs.
"Kyeopta!" all of them exclaimed.
"Hyung! I am not cute," I say pouting trying not to blush but fail.
"Ok ok you are not cute....You are ADORABLE," they say.
"Hyung!!" I say. My face is as red as a tomato by now.
"Sorry Kookie but we cannot resist your cuteness," they say. I really love my hyungs even though they can get annoying but it is a part of their personality. What can I say I love their personality but behind every personality there will always be a hidden personality.
Yugyeom Pov
*You make me begin..*
My phone rang. Pd-nim have called me

-Starting of conversation-
Yeoboseyo

Yugyeom-ah, I have good news for you
What is it pd-nim??
Jungkook have join the group
Jeongmal?!!
Yes
Can you inform Jungkook
Yes thank you pd-nim goodbye
Bye Yugyeom
-Call ended-

Kookie! I have good news for you.

What is it hyungie??

You get to join Got7.

Jinjja?!!

Yup!

Then Bambam hug Kookie and the rest of us join in.

All of us went out of the house to go to our favorite eating place to celebrate the special occasion. All of us are regulars, what can I say, all of us love food and food is life no one could disagree with that statement.

Jungkook Pov
When we reach the place, we saw someone that we do not like and guess who is it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yup you are correct, it is BTS.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin hyung shouted.

"Why are you here?!!" Taehyung hyung ask me.

"He is here to eat of course," Taeyang hyung said in a 'duh' voice.

"And why are you guys here??" Namjoon hyung ask them.

"To eat with Jungkook abuden,"  Jaehyun hyung say.(For those who do not know the meaning of abuden it means Duh  in manglish(Malaysian english but I am Singaporean but my mom family is from Malaysia.....)SORRY for the EXTRA INFO)

 "What else would we be doing here?? To kill hoomans ?" Mingyu hyung said sarcastically.

"But since you guys are here....Maybe we could kill you," Seungri hyung said whispering but all of us can hear him except for BTS.

"What did you just say," Suga hyung ask.

"He said nothing or maybe it is just your imagination or you are just hearing things," Minghao hyung said with a sweet smile.

"You brat!" Hoseok hyung shouted curling up his fist trying to punch Minghao hyung but Seunghyun hyung(T.O.P) stop his fist from touching Minghao hyung.

"Do not touch our babies,"Jiyong hyung said glaring at them.

They cower in fear and left to search a table far away from us but the only table that is empty is beside their table.

All of us sit down and enjoy our time together but once in a while my hyungs will glare at BTS. I am happy that I have many hyungs that always make me happy.

TBC...Sorry for updating late as it is exam period but who say that I will study.