Chp 6

Please read this book while listening to this song as it kinda describe JK life and I love this song.

- Reset by Tiger JK feat Jinsil of Mad Soul Child

Sejin Pov

I was about to went home when my phone started ringing

Incoming Call

Baby Maknae

Accept or Decline

Accept or Decline

-Accept-

Italic-Sejin

Bold-Jungkook

Hy..hyung(He said while crying)

Whats wrong Kookie?!!

I..I will tell you la..later...Ca..can y..you me..et m..me hy..hyungie??

Yes.But where are you Kookie??

A..at m..my ol..old ho..house hy..hyungie

I will be right there

O..ok hy..hyungie

-Call ended-

Shit!I hope Kookie is okay.I went to my car and started driving as fast as I could even if I get caught by the police I would not care.I only want Kookie to be safe.

Jungkook Pov

By the time I ended the phone call with Sejin hyung I stop crying cause I do not want to look pathetic.

Knock Knock

It must be Sejin hyung.I went to the front door and open it,I saw Sejin hyung with a worried and anxious face

Kookie are you okay?!!What happen??Why are you  crying just now??Please tell me!I will kill them!!

Please come in first hyungie

Ok

What happen Kookie??

You know today I hang out with my 97 liners hyung..

Yes..What happen??

You see...After I tell them about my condition..We all went back to our own dorm and when I reach the dorm..I saw all of my belongings outside of the dorm..So... that mean that they kick me out of the dorm..??

What!! How could they do that to you! I am gonna kill them!

Hyung please do not do that..They do not know about my life

But still(Show him the puppy eyes)Aish! Nevermind..

Hyung

Yes Kookie??

I am planning to quit Bangtan.. Is that okay??

Yes it is. I am sure BPN will agree to that and maybe you can become a solo singer or would you join other group??

About that.. Can I think about it and ask my hyungs for their opinion?

Sure. Now off to bed it is 11pm already and you to sleep as you need to grow. I will be at the guest room.

OK hyungie. Nuh Nite (I said feeling sleepy)

Good night Kookie. Have a sweet dream. See you tomorrow

While I am in bed trying to sleep, I think about what Sejin hyung have said. I message my hyungs asking for their opinion and then falling in a deep sleep.

The next day

Jungkook Pov

I am awoken by a nightmare but I knew that it is not just a dream, instead it is a memory. I take my phone and check the timing. It is 8 am. I get out of bed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for both Sejin hyung and I.

A few minutes later

After making breakfast which consist of egg, pancake and bacon

I wake up Sejin hyung and we eat breakfast together something that I have not done for a long time

I wake up Sejin hyung and we eat breakfast together something that I have not done for a long time. We eat in silence. Not the awkward silence but the comfortable silence.

After we finish eating breakfast, we went to Bighit Entertaiment. We walk pass the practice room that Bangtan would always use to practice dancing but I did not see any of my hyungs. *Sigh* They must have been having much fun without me. While thinking about that, i did not realize that we are outside BPN office until Sejin hyung pat my head.

Chp 6 Done. Hope you guys enjoy this chp. Sorry for not updating as I did not know what to write as my mind went blank on what I want to write and I would write the story on a piece of paper and  I would somehow get idea during lesson while my cher is teaching. I will call Bang Pd-nim BPN cause I am kinda lazy to write his full name