Chapter 2

20 minutes later they arrived at the house may and jasmine lived in. May went in gun in hand. When she rounded the corridor into the living room, she saw rose on the floor with a gunshot wound in her chest. May bent down and checked her pulse, then looked back up at Coulson and Ward, 'She's dead.' Rose was a shield agent May had assigned to protect jasmine. Fitz came in with his drones and started flying them around for clues. 'Where's Simmons?' Coulson questioned. 'She's coming she just needed a little time is all sir.' 'Understandable. Ward I want you to check the basement see if there are any clues down there as to who or where they might have taken her,' Coulson replied. 'Yes sir.' ward said as he walked away. 'May, do you have any clue as to why they might want her?' Coulson questioned. 'I do.' Jemma said as she walked in. May turned to look at her, 'You do?' 'Yeah, no one knows except me but jasmine has powers.' 'Powers?' Skye questioned. 'Yeah' Jemma replied. 'What sort of powers does she have?' Coulson inquired. 'She can control the 7 elements of the world; Nature, Water, Fire, Earth, Light, Darkness and spirit.' 'Why did she never tell me?' May questioned. Jasmine and may never keep secrets from one another unless it's for each other's safety. 'She didn't want you looking at her differently.' Jemma said as ward walked back into the room. 'You found anything?' Coulson questioned when he noticed him. 'Yeah, she left her phone open and she wrote that they were talking about taking her somewhere in the Mojave Desert.' 'Good everyone back on the bus. May set co-ordinates for the Mojave Desert.' Coulson said walking out followed by everyone else. On their way to the desert Skye went to talk to Jemma in the lab. 'Simmons,' Skye started as she walked in. Jemma was sat at her desk crying. When Skye noticed Jemma crying, she immediately ran to her side. 'Hey Simmons, what's wrong?' Jemma quickly wiped her eyes, 'Hm, oh nothing just worried that's all.' 'About jasmine?' Skye asked cautiously. 'Yeah, I'm just worried about what they're doing to her.' 'We will get her back and she'll be okay.' Skye replied before hugging Jemma.