Chapter 13

*With Jasmine the same thing as what happens with Fitz going to the gang in Aos happens*

Jasmine walks back into the base and straight past the common room to her bedroom. Everyone was sat in the common room eating Dinner. Bobbi looked up when Jasmine walked past and spotted her, 'hey guys Jasmine's back.' 'I'll go talk to her see if I can get her to come in here.' May spoke then walked out and to Jasmine's room. When May got to Jasmine's room she knocked and then opened the door and walked in. 'Hey, where'd you go?' Jasmine didn't answer she just opened her backpack and took out a metal cylinder wrapped in red cloth. 'What's that?' Again Jasmine didn't answer. Instead she took out the cylinder and tried to open it when she couldn't she smashed it on the table and it opened. 'Jas!' May shouted. Jasmine just opened the paper that was inside and read it. She discovered by looking at it that it was hebrew. It was only one word and it meant death. Jas just stared blankly at it. 'Jas? What's going on?' Once again Jasmine didn't answer but this time she walked out of the room into the lab and turned on her laptop to look at all her research. She sat down at one of the desks and turned her laptop on. May walked in behind her, 'Jasmine, stop ignoring me what's going on?' When May said this everyone else heard so they walked into the lab. 'Just stop talking!' Jasmine shouted. Jasmine was clicking into every piece of work she has in a rush to find answers. Fitz walked upto her, 'Hey Jas, you need to take a breather.' Jasmine didn't reply she just kept looking for a certain file. Everyone just stood watching her type and search. 'Ah hah found it!' She shouted in triumph. 'Found what?' Coulson asked. 'I need to go visit someone.' Jasmine said getting up only to be blocked by Daisy, 'Jas tell us what you found.' 'No, I need to do this myself because if it's dangerous I can't lose you guys too.' 'Jas, if it's dangerous we can be back up. You won't lose us.' Daisy replied. 'You don't know that.' 'Sir, Lash has killed another inhuman.' An agent said walking in. 'Jasmine, I know you want to find Simmons but she's gone and right now we need to deal with lash.' Coulson said in a stern but soft way. 'Fine but the second we sort him out I'm going straight back to this because she's not gone and I have a lead.' Jasmine said still determined. 'That's fine.' Coulson started and turned to the agents, 'Where was lash last seen?' 'About 10 miles from here.' 'Ok team lets go.' Coulson said and walked out. Everyone went their separate ways to put their suits on and get their weapons.