Chapter 5

*Time skip a month*

With the team

Jemma was walking behind Coulson, 'With all due respect sir we can't stop looking for her.' 'I'm sorry Simmons, I really am but we have to put our priorities into finding Donnie gill right now.' 'Fine. I will start searching.' 'Thank you.' Coulson responds before Jemma walks off.

*Time skip a year* (Skye is Daisy now)

Jemma is sat at her desk looking at a picture of Jasmine, her and Fitz at the academy when May walks in. 'Simmons, you, okay?' Jemma puts the picture down and looks at May. 'I'm fine, why wouldn't I be.' 'You know why, today's Jasmine's birthday.' May responds sitting down. 'I'm fine, it's just... We don't even know if she's alive.' Jemma says before glancing back at the photo. 'I'm sure she's alive and well. Now come on we're here.' 'Ok.' Jemma says getting up and following May out. When they leave the bus Jemma thinks she spots someone familiar walking down the streets but thinks nothing of it. After the mission Jemma goes to speak to May. 'May, can I talk to you?' May nods and walks into the hallway with Jemma. 'I think I saw Jasmine earlier.' 'What? When?' May questioned surprised as they hadn't seen any proof in over a year that she was still alive. 'When we left the plane, I thought I saw her walking down the street but I looked back and she wasn't there so I didn't say anything.' 'Ok, well I will get daisy to start looking at the cameras near the area we were in and see if they spot anything.' May said and then walked away. A few days later daisy gets a match. 'Simmons!' She shouted. Jemma came running up the stairs. 'What?' 'I got a match.' Daisy responded excitedly. 'Really?' Jemma questioned. 'Yeah, tell may I'm sending the co-ordinates of the last place she was seen.' 'Ok.' Was all Jemma said before running out the room to the cockpit where may was sat making sure nothing went wrong. 'May! Daisy got a match she's sending the co-ordinates of the last place she was seen to you.' 'I got them.' May responded and Jemma walked out and to Fitz. 'Fitz! Fitz! Fitz!' Jemma shouted walking into the lab. 'Yeah, why are you so excited.' Fitz responded not looking up from his work. 'Daisy found a match on Jasmine we are going to the last place she was seen.' Jemma said and Fitz's head snapped up from his work. 'Wait, really!' Fitz said getting excited. 'Yeah.' Jemma said and Fitz ran up to her and hugged her out of joy.

*When they landed*

May and Coulson were the first people to leave the jet with Fitzsimmons and daisy close behind. May went into the apartment that Jasmine had been seen walking into followed by the others. When they entered, after daisy open the lock with her powers, they discovered that it was definitely being lived in but right now no one was home. 'She's not here.' Coulson said. 'Maybe she's just gone out?' Jemma said still holding out hope. 'Me and Simmons will stay here for 30 minutes then we will come back to the bus.' May said. 'Are you sure?' Daisy questioned. 'Yes, we'll be fine.' 'Ok. Let's go.' Coulson said before walking out with Daisy and Fitz. 15 minutes later Jasmine was walking into her apartment building.