Chapter 8

Jasmine walked upstairs and to Coulson's door. She knocked and waited for an answer. 'Come in.' Coulson shouted from the other side of the door. Jasmine opened the door with a smile and when Coulson spotted her, he stood up and hugged her. When they pulled away from the hug Jasmine asked, 'How ya been?' 'I've been alright. You been brought up to speed yet?' Coulson asked sitting back in his chair. 'Yep, courtesy of Fitzsimmons and damn have you guys been through some shit.' Jasmine replied lying down on the couch Coulson has in his office. 'Yeah, and now there's this inhuman who is hunting and killing the others.' Jasmine sat up, 'I know a bit about Inhumans, what if this inhuman is going through the transition but they haven't fully transitioned yet.' Jasmine said deep in thought. 'So, you mean kind of like the hulk.' Coulson clarified. 'Yeah. Do you have a picture of the inhuman?' 'Yeah, here.' He said as he handed her a tablet with the inhuman on it. 'Ok see if this inhuman was always like this he wouldn't be hard to find so what if he transforms into a human.' Jasmine said more of a statement than a question. 'That makes sense but who would the human be?' 'We wouldn't know but chances are once he completes his transition, he won't be able to change anymore and will permanently be that way because terrigenisis is irreversible.' Jasmine responded. 'Get everyone to the meeting room we need to explain our findings.' Coulson said as Jasmine stood up. 'On it.' Jasmine said and walked out.