Chapter 9

After Jasmine told everyone about the meeting, they were all gathered in the meeting room. 'What are we here for?' Daisy asked. 'Jasmine has some new findings on our latest case.' Coulson said gesturing for me to start talking. 'Ok so we all know what the inhuman looks like right?' Jasmine asked and after a series of yes's continued, 'Well, I was thinking if he was like that all the time, he would be easy to spot and you would have found him by now, so what if he I changing from man to that other thing and back to man again.' 'Like the hulk?' Fitz asked. 'Yes, but as I was saying to Coulson in his office earlier, is that he is probably still undergoing his transition therefore can still change but at some point, his transition is going to be complete and he will be stuck in the other form permanently.' Jasmine finished. 'How do you know so much about Inhumans?' May questioned. Jasmine rubbed the back of her neck as she talked, a clear sign of anxiousness, 'Because I am one.' There were a series of "What's" echoing around the room. 'Stop!' Jasmine shouted, 'One at a time. Coulson you first.' 'How are you an inhuman?' 'Yeah, that's what I was thinking because I'm not.' May voiced. 'Correct you're not which probably means that my dad, whoever he is, probably is an inhuman and that gene was passed down to me.' Jasmine explained. 'How did you learn to control your powers? Because when I got my it was very hard to control.' Daisy asked. 'I went to afterlife like you.' 'You went to afterlife?' Fitz asked. 'Yeah.' 'When?' May said confused. 'It doesn't matter.' 'How did we never know about this?' Coulson asked. 'Because I got in contact with Fury and asked him to tell you guys, I was on a mission now drop it.' Jasmine responded. 'But when I found out about your powers why didn't you tell me then?' Jemma asked. 'I don't know but can we get back on with the mission and just drop it.' Jasmine asked getting annoyed. Fitz picked up on the tone of her voice and changed the subject. 'If this thing can change into a man, we need to figure out who it is and isolate him from people before he fully changes.' Fitz said. 'Yes, and we will find him but I want to know how Jasmine went to afterlife and why she never told me.' May said continuing to push the subject. 'Just drop it!' Jasmine shouted and walked out. 'Wait Jas!' Jemma shouted about to walk out but May stopped her, 'I'll go.'