Chapter 6

*3rd person pov*

Jasmine walked in her flat with her hand on fire after seeing the door open ajar. 'Hello? Who's here?' She called out cautiously in fear of who might respond. 'Jas?' Jemma called from the other room as they got up and walked to the kitchen. Jasmine saw them, 'No. You-you can't be here.' 'Jasmine. What's going on?' May questioned. 'No, No. You need to leave now.' Jasmine said pacing up and down. 'Jasmine talk to us.' Jemma spoke up. Jasmine didn't answer she just continued to pace stressfully. Jemma walked up to her and put her hands on Jasmine's shoulders to stop her from pacing. 'Jas. You need to stop and calm down.' 'No. You can't be here both of you. You need to leave.' Jasmine said with heavy breaths. 'Jas, you need to talk to us.' May said. Jasmine turned to her. 'Raina, she-she' 'Raina's dead.' May interrupted. 'What?' 'She died Jas. She was killed.' Jemma said. 'She also said that you went against us by your own will.' May said not in an accusing way but just trying to figure out what happened. 'Well sort of but not really.' Jasmine replied sitting down on a chair in the kitchen. 'What does that mean?' May questioned. 'Well, she didn't threaten me exactly.' 'Jasmine what does that mean?' Jemma asked. Jasmine put her head in her hands as she spoke, 'They didn't threaten me. They threatened you Jemma.' 'What?' Jemma replied shocked and sat down. May was already sat down. 'Raina said that if I didn't go against you guys and knock you out then the moment you landed, they would put a bullet straight through your head.' 'Jas, I-I had no idea but why didn't you come back when she let you leave.' Jemma inquired. 'She said she would shoot your plane out of the sky.' 'Jas. Come here.' Jemma said as she brought Jasmine into a hug. 'Raina's dead now so you can come back to the team.' May said. 'Really?' Jasmine said. 'Yeah.' May said and was suddenly tackled with a hug. 'I missed you mum' Jasmine said crying. 'I missed you too Jas. Now come on let's go.' May said pulling away from the hug. 'Ok let me just get somethings and then we can go.' Jasmine said then walked away. Once Jasmine got her stuff they walked onto the bus. 'Hey where's Fitz?' Jasmine asked to no one in particular. 'He's in the lab follow me.' Jemma replied. ''Ok, I'll see you in a bit mum.' Jasmine said before following Jemma to the lab.