Chapter 3

*With Jasmine in the desert*

After getting dragged into a house and tied to a chair the bag that was over her head was ripped off to reveal the woman in the flower dress. 'Why did you bring me here? What do you want?' Jasmine questioned while tugging on her restraints. 'Now, now, jasmine calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. My name's Raina by the way.' 'How do you know my name?' Jasmine replied. 'I know everything about you.' Raina replied with a smirk. 'No, you don't.' Jasmine snarled not believing a word the woman was saying. 'Your mother is Melinda may, your best friends are Leopold Fitz and Jemma Simmons, you became a shield agent when you were 17, your father left you and your mother when you were only a few months old.' Jasmine was shocked to say the least, 'how-how do you know all that?' 'Like I said I know everything. I also know about your powers and I want you to use them against Coulson's team.' 'Hah. I will never use my powers against the people I love.' 'Ohh but you will.' Raina replied still with a smirk on her face. 'No, I won't.' 'Yeah, you will because with one command when Coulson's team land here, and they will, I will have Jemma Simmons shot right through the head.' Jasmine's face paled. Suddenly the windows rattled and the sound of a jet rang through the building. 'They're here shall I give the command or will you do what I say.' Jasmine didn't respond so Raina brings her phone up to her ear about to give the command. 'Wait!' Raina smirked and lowered the phone. 'I'll do it just don't hurt them.' 'Good.' Raina untied her. 'Now I'm going to leave. No playing games if you do, I can still give the command.' Raina said and walked out.