Chapter 7

'Hey Fitz.' Jasmine said as her and Jemma walked into the lab where Fitz was working. 'Jasmine! Omg!' Fitz shouted and ran over to her and hugged her. 'I missed you to.' Jasmine said with a laugh. 'Where have you been?'  'It's a long story, I will explain later but right now, explain what I have missed.'  They explain everything that has happened while Jasmine has been gone. (Everything up to season 3) 'Wow that's a lot.' Jasmine said still trying to process. 'Yep, anyway what's been going on with you?' Jemma asked. 'Not a lot, I discovered some new powers which I think are possibly linked to the soul element.' Jasmine replied. 'What powers are they?' Fitz questioned. 'I can read minds and also project my thoughts into other people's head.' 'Woah, that's awesome.' Fitz replied. 'Thanks. I'm going to go see Coulson do you know where he is?'  Jasmine questioned standing up from her seat. 'No, I haven't seen him.' Fitz said. Jasmine stood still for a few seconds then said, 'Got him, never mind,' and went to walk out. 'Woah, woah, woah, how did you find him?' Jemma questioned causing Jasmine to turn back around. 'Oh yeah that's another one of my powers I can sense where people are.' 'That's amazing.' Jemma said, and hot Jemma thought. Jasmine snickered as she read Jemma's thoughts. 'What?' Jemma adds. 'Nothing.' Jasmine simply said and walked out.