Chapter 1: Wait...

Triggers

                          - gender questioning 

      It hasn't been long since Schlatt has died. It was really the only reason Quackity was able to get out of the abusive relationship she was in. She had so many scars. She had began to question everything about herself. Including her gender. When Karl and Sapnap let her live with them, she immediately fell in love. She never knew she was poly. She really didn't know much about the topic because Schlatt always told her she was wrong. (not implying anything irl im so sorry) A few months after they began to live together, Quackity confessed and they soon after got together. They'd cuddle all the time. Quackity began to question things about herself and her boyfriends. 

"Alex! Come here honey I need to show you something." 

"Coming!"

As Quackity followed Karl's voice into her streaming room, she didn't know what to expect. But as soon as she got in there, she noticed somethings that seemed different that was always there in her room. She saw some pink candles and a hanging shelf with cacti on it. She wondered why all of a sudden she didn't like it. But that wasn't what mattered right now. What mattered was that everything else looked relatively... cleaner? Why was Karl dressed up? She didn't know. As she looked down she gasped.

OMG HIII. HIII. HIII. IK THIS WAS SHORT BUT I NEED PRACTICE AND I LOVE THIS CONCEPT FOR SOME REASON. THIS IDEA STARTED OFF AS A ONESHOT BUT NOT ANYMORE LMAO THANKS FOR READING!! :)))) 

                                                                                                                                                     -Gabe, It/He