The Hospital(~{Chapter 15}~)

TW:  Hospitals, crying, abuse mentions, mentions of dogs that have passed away, threats

A/N: Im listening to a rly sad playlist and i dont plan my shit so idk whats gonna be coming from this lol

 Karl had been the one to drive. Quackity's eyes were still not focusing because of how hard he was just crying. Plus, he needed to just zone out for a minute. (bro same) Karl turned up the music that had ironically been Sweater Weather. They had about 25 more minutes until they reached their destination. Karl put his hand on Quackity's thigh, to make sure he didn't go too deep into his thoughts. (go touch some damn grass)

Quackity snapped back to the present and got the feeling a meaningful conversation was about to happen. He sat up straighter.

 "Hey, Alex?"

"Hm?"

"How long have you known? Really."

"Uhhh... Maybe since I was 12? I haven't kept count."

"H-How did he feel about it?"

"I told him... it made it worse..he made it a point to call me my full, legal name..."

"Baby, you could have told us.."

Quackity's eyes filled with the water of sadness from the river source of his own mind. (Sorry but if your dog has died recently please listen to All I Want by Kodaline. it hits different) He went on about the horrible things that man did. 

"He threatened me.. not to tell anyone.. or it would get worse..."

"Baby, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Me and Sapnap will always be here if you need us. We are not like him and we will never be. I promise."

Quackity smiled as they pulled into a parking space at the hospital.

The two got out and held each other's hand as they walked to the entrance.

HEYY SORRY I WANTED TO KEEP GOING BUT I HAD TO GO TO BED SO I LOST MOTIVATION FOR IT SO YEAH. ALSO HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT AND MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK AND SLEEP. ONLY 8 HOURS YOU GUYS. 

                                                                                                                                -Simon, He/Him