"WATCH OUT" |~Chapter 9~|

TW: Nightmares, slight panic attacks, being shot, passing out, blood

I'm also changing the fact that none of the have proposed yet so uhm ye- :)

A/N: I'm listening to Cavetown rn. If i end up changing my profile names on my accounts it's because of something personal so don't be surprised if you see a really girly name you still call me Gabe/Simon still idgaf about what my profile says. OMG THAT SOUNDED KAREN MOTHER ARE YOU PROUD?? 

 Quackity had fallen asleep quickly after they all lay down. Sapnap was in the middle keeping them warm. Karl was amazed by the stars and was trying to find constellations. "Hey, Karl?"  Sapnap says after a few minutes after Karl had just found the small dipper. "Hm?"       "Did you notice something wrong with Quackity?"   "Maybe a little. She almost walked into the water and it's almost 45 degrees."    "She might have been lost in thought..." Sapnap said doubtingly. Then it fell quiet between the two. It was an option, he could have been, but he was thinking about how he didn't even reconize (OMFG HOW DO YOU SPELL IT) himself in the mirror anymore. He kept thinking about Shlatt. But that backfired. He fell into a nightmare. It was one he knew was just a dream from having it so many times, but he couldn't wake himself up. He began to shake in his sleep. He felt someone's hand on his shoulder, shaking it lightly. As he woke up, he realized he was in the middle of the two. Karl had moved to the other side of him. 

Tears uncontrollably ran down his face. He quickly sat up, burying his face into Karl's neck. He started crying quietly. Karl rubbed his back, whispering things into his ear like "I love you" and "It's okay I promise" and "He's never gonna bother you again. We won't let him." Sapnap wrapped his arms around the two of them. Quackity's crying slowed, his breathing copying Sapnap's. (A TRICK I FUCKING LEARNED OWO) "i-im sorry. i ruined our night." He whispered. "Baby you didn't ruin anything. It's not your fault you have these nightmares." Sapnap said in a calming voice of his. Karl hugged him tighter. He felt him flinch, and loosened his grip.  "C-can we go home?"   "Yeah, we can." Sapnap said as Karl began to sit up and grab Quackity's hand. Karl grabbed the backpack they had brought and Sapnap folded the blanket. Quackity looked around for any trash to pick up. When they were all done, they began to walk back. Karl slipped his hand into Quackity's and Sapnap's. He still looked at the sky as they made their way to the car. Quackity took off his jacket to reveal his wings. They were aching. He tied the jacket around his waist and held his boyfriend's hand again. Then he began to hear some yelling from in the woods. "IS THAT TWO HYBRIDS???" They sounded mean. The three really had to go. (okay idk why but i tried to spell three in spanish by accident i dont even know that much spanish-) Karl went into protective mode of his boyfriends. Sapnap looked terrified. There was a reason his horns were small. They had been cut off by someone when he was little. The voices seemed to be coming from the side Q was on. So he moved to the other side. His wings began to shake. They began to run. They didn't want to get caught by whoever that was. Quackity heard Karl yell from behind him. "ALEXA WATCH OUT!" As he heard a small squeal of his lover. There were arrows in his back. Tears filled his eyes. Sapnap was too far ahead and had the keys in his hand. They had to be close. 

He quickly but carefully picked up his lover and put him on his back. He was crying as he tried to catch up with his lover. He felt blood dripping down his back. Karl hit his head when he fell, so he wasn't awake, thank god. When he caught up to Sap, he was about to collapse. He was crying, out of breath, and holding another person on his back. Sapnap turned around and saw the scene. He quickly took Karl and grabbed Quackity's hand. They took off again. They were about half a mile away from the car. Sapnap felt a sharp pain in his leg. He began to trip. Quackity put Sap's arm around his shoulder and Karl back on his back. The car was in reach. Sapnap grabbed the keys. Whoever it was was right behind them now. Trying to grab Quackit's wing. Soon he felt a knife through his left wing. He screamed but kept going. Sapnap got Karl and held him in his lap in the front seat while Quackity slid into the driver's seat. He locked the doors and floored it. He realized they were close to Dream and George's house. Their house was maybe 10 minutes away while they were about an hour away, and Karl needed help. Quickly. He pulled into their driveway and got out quick. It was only 1 A.M. but it was still intruding. He didn't care. This was an emergency. He ran to the door and knocked loudly. A half asleep Gogy opened. "George please help us." 

 "huh? What's wrong?"  "Karl's hurt." George looked over to see Sapnap get out of the car with Karl in his arms and a bleeding leg. He turned back. "I'll go get Dream and something to clean him up with. Go to the bathroom down here. I'll be back." With that George ran upstairs. Quackity got Karl out of his lover's hands. He quickly ran to the bathroom and sat him down. He came back to help Sapnap as he saw him shocked at something. "Y-Your wing..."  "That doesn't matter right now. I'll be fine baby. C'mon" He helped him to the bathroom and made him sit down on the toilet as Gogy and Dream came in. dream looked in shock. George went to Karl and began to take out the arrows and shockingly a bullet in his back. He tossed some bandages to Quackity and Dream handed him a wet washcloth and anti infection cream. Also a washcloth. He took the arrow out of his boyfriend's leg as he hissed in pain. He disinfected the area and stopped the bleeding, then wrapped it. After that was done, the adrenaline rushed out of him, and began to feel the pain in his wing. Sapnap went to go get materials for his wing. 

He saw Karl's blood all over the counter. He looked pale. George was almost done, and Dream was taking the arrow out of Quackity's wing. He came back. He would have to cut about three feathers off, but it would be okay. Dream knew that he shouldn't be touching Quackity's wing, but it was an emergency. When Sap came over, he snipped three feathers, holding his hand the whole time. He cleaned the wound and wrapped it. Then kissed his cheek. They quickly got up and George was finishing up with Karl's back. 

"Thank you, we didn't mean for this to happen, we were worried about Karl. I didn't think he would survive the whole way home." 

"You're good. I'm not gonna ask what happened. You're welcome to stay for the night."

Quackity looked at Sapnap, who looked at the other two. "Thank you, but we need to get back home." 

"Well we'll be here if you need us. Stay safe man." Dream said putting his hand on Sap's shoulder. They were old friends. 

Sapnap smiled and hugged him. Quackity went to hug George because they hadn't seen each other in a while. It was also just a way of thanking him. He then picked up Karl and said goodbye to their friends. 

OMG YESSSSSSS. FINALLY SOME MORE ANGST. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIFE HAS BEEN A BITCH. MY DMS ARE OPEN FOR IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK OR SOME OTHERS YOU MAY WANT TO SEE. ALSO PLEASE EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, YOU KNOW THE DRILL. BE SAFE MY LOVELIES. 

                                                                                                                                            -Gabe\Simon, He/Him