Not today |- Chapter 7 -|

TW: (bold part you dont have to read) anxiety, dysphoria, (also in the chapter ig) panic attacks, hate, 

ok look. ive been dealing with a LOT of stress recently and i feel worse about myself everyday because i dont look how i feel. my anxiety has been through the roof and my friends at school know about it and theyve seen but i dont think they know to what level its really on because i really try to hide it and joke. My T key isnt working well so bare with me. anyway ill try to make this a good chapter for you guys.

                                                                       Quackity POV

Today was the day. I was finally going to tell my fiances who I really am. It's not Sapnap's fault but I was really hoping and preparing for this to be the day. 

Karl and I were watching a movie because we were bored and we just wanted to cuddle. We had no plans anyway except for Karl's lore stream in about and hour and a half. Sap was upstairs streaming anyway. He was playing Jackbox (i think thats the right game im sorry if its not). He, George, Dream, and Bad were roasting each other with the rap battling robot. Me and Karl weren't really enjoying the movie because it was kinda corny. So we decided to watch our fiance's stream. I grabbed the remote to change it to Twitch while Karl got up to pop some more popcorn. Also to grab another Monster.

 As the stream stopped lagging it soothed some stress I didn't notice when I heard Sap's voice. Also The voices of my friends of course, but it's just something about hearing your lover's playful, sweet voice just calms you. (ive had a partner before im not that lonely) 

As Karl came back with a Monster and a full popcorn bag as we looked up at Dreams rap towards Sapnap (haha that rhymed).

Karl saw the screen and said "This is gonna be good." And took a sip. 

(k normally i can but i cant come up with a good rap rn so- bare with me here)

 Sapnap your fire hoodie is growing dire                                                                                                                     My rhymes are gonna make you perspire                                                                                                                   Your so lonely with all the love you require                                                                                                               It's weird how many people you inspire    (IM ONE)                                                                                                 Wow you really never tire                                                                                                                                                   Go run to your lovers you'll never retire

Then chat started spamming Karlnapity and Sap began to blush slightly. I began to feel like the fun was about to end. I looked out the window and it looked like the time Shlatt would come home. I guess I tensed without realizing because Karl looked at me confused then out the window. He seemed to understand even though I never said that this makes me nervous. He pulled me closer and whispered "He's not here anymore. He won't hurt you." I kissed his cheek  and leaned on his shoulder while my eyes returned to the screen. It was just on time to see the most recent tts. I wished Sapnap didn't see it, but he did. Karl didn't. I saw the hurt in my lover's eyes. I grabbed my phone and went to Twitter. It was full of hate for Sap. There was a few good people trying to make it stop, but not enough. There was so much it was basically trending. 

I didn't want to worry Karl. But he noticed Sap's sad eyes. "Q, do you know what's wrong with Sapnap?"

I felt my wings go tight. I had them out a lot now. I guess I had to show Karl the tweets and tell him about the dono. 

When I showed him Twitter I saw heartbreak and worry in his eyes. Exactly why I hoped he didn't see Sapnap's face. I didn't want to disrupt his stream and worry chat but I guess I didn't have to. Soon I heard a voice with an almost unnoticeable amount of sadness in it say, "Be right back chat I need to go to the bathroom."

We saw the face cam go off and the mic mute. We heard a door shut and a small sob upstairs before another door shut. The both of us quickly went upstairs to the bathroom and we heard the heartbreaking cries of our fiance. Karl tightened his grip on my hand and knocked with the other. I heard whisper-cursing and shuffling as he realized he'd been heard. Karl then said, 

"Sap we're coming in. Okay?"

As Karl's hand moved to the doorknob we felt tension rise like water in a flood. I heard Sapnap's cries get slightly louder but muffled. The door creaked open and the scene that unfolded to us was so heartbreaking. I ran to Sapnap with Karl behind me. He was in a corner curled up. He was having a panic attack. He tried to scoot back more but the wall blocked him from doing so. I told Karl to end stream and slowly got closer to the crying man. My hair fell in my face. I asked "Can I touch you?" I saw a slight nod from him and I moved close to him to pull him into a tight hug. He leaned into me sobbing. I wrapped my wings around him and rubbed his back slightly. 

"I know this is insensitive but don't listen to them. You are my handsome fiance and you don't have to change for a thing. Me and Karl love you and we'll never leave you nor stop. I promise."

Karl came back to the bathroom with a glass of water and set it down to pick up Sapnap so he didn't have to be on the cold bathroom floor. I opened the door for them and grabbed the glass. Karl sat him on the bed we share and sat behind him, playing with his hair. I climbed on the bed and sat infront of Sap and held him. We stayed like that for a couple of hours. Soon Sap calmed down and fell asleep. I lay him down and then do the same while curling my wings around him once more. Karl lay on the other side. I kissed Sap's cheek and tightened my grip on Karl's hand across Sap's stomach. I used my other hand to play with the rings on my neck. I saw Karl doing the same. And Sap's hand was close to his necklace as if it was a habit for him to play with them. And it was. We all use that as a mechanism to calm ourselves down. "Goodnight Alexa." I heard. I flinched at the name but it's not his fault. He didn't know. "Good night, Karl."

DID I DO GOOD? I REALLY HOPE SO I LOVE THIS CHAPTER BUT ALSO HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE HATE ON STREAMERS AND YOUTUBERS WHEN THEY DID NOTHING WRONG. 1140 WORDS POG. MAKE SURE TO DRINK AND EAT AND SLEEP. DID YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR TODAY? GO LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE. DONT LET PEOPLE TELL YOU DIFFERENT ABOUT IT. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT :)

                                                                                                                                                            -Gabe, He/Him