"Baby Girl" Chapter 5

TW. GENDER DYSPHORIA, slight cursing, insecurity

Quackity's tears still rolled down his face, but he could speak to where Sapnap could understand him. He decided not to tell him today. It was too soon. He came up with a lie that was true, but not in the way Sapnap would see it. 

The front door shut.

"I-..." He started.

"Stay here baby girl. I'll be right back." 

That made Quackity feel even worse. He was getting misgendered by his own boyfriend. He knew he would be accepted by the two, but everything that happened was pushing him away from telling the other two. He wanted to cry again, but nothing would come out. He got up slowly. His eyes went to the mirror, when he looked, he didn't like it. The huge chest, the red, puffy face, the hoodie helped hide his chest, but it wasn't enough. He needed to get his hair cut. He dragged himself from the bathroom and into the three's shared bedroom. He curled up in the middle, tired from crying and all the thinking he had to do today. Before he fell asleep, he heard two pairs of footsteps go into the bathroom. Then to the bedroom door. As it opened, it revealed two worried-looking men. Quackity didn't see their faces, his head was under the blanket. He heard the two whispering, they were judging him weren't they? No. He always jumped to conclusions. He wanted to cry again, but tears still didn't come out. He felt people getting into the bed slowly on both sides of him. Were they going to hurt him? No. Of course not. He hadn't felt that way in months. What the hell? 

He felt arms wrap around him. 

"It's okay. We're here now."

The last thing he heard before drifting off to sleep. 

 SLIGHT POV CHANGE I THINKKK 

"What was wrong?" Karl asked.

"She didn't say."

"She was crying this morning too."

"What?"

"yeah.."

"Something's definitely really wrong."

"No shit Sherlock," Karl said, he wasn't being serious.

Sapnap laughed a little. His attention turned back to his sleeping lover. He kissed his forehead and the boy with the outside of a girl cuddled close to him. Karl lay down and wrapped his arms around the smaller once more, then he, also drifted off slowly. But it took longer for Sapnap. 

Why was she acting so weird today? She hasn't cried like that twice in a day in months. There's something wrong. But what the fuck is it? UGH. I need to sleep. She will tell us. She's not one to keep things to herself unless for a good enough reason. 

He held Karl's hand with the other wrapped gently around the other's body. He kissed Karl's hand to wish him good dreams. Then drifted off himself. He forgot to do the same for his Quacky.

YESSSSSSS. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU. I'M NUMBER 250 RANK IN TRANSGENDER. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH <3. REMEMBER YOU ARE ALL LOVED. PLEASE EAT, DRINK, AND SLEEP. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!

                                                                                                                                                      -Gabe, He/Him