Chapter 6 "Nightmares"

TW. NIGHTMARES (OBVIOUSLY), FLASHBACKS, PANIC ATTACKS, SEXUAL ASSULT, DRINKING, YELLING, ASSULT, BLOOD,  DYSPHORIA, CURSING (BUT LIKE- WHYYYYY)

A/N so this is probably going to be a short chapter because im writing this at paragraph 3 and im getting uncomfy so sorry if you got excited for this chapter. 

After Quackity fell asleep in his lover's arms, he ended up in a small room. He heard a door slam and a glass break. He knew where he was now. The walls were a dark gray. He heard a voice that sent chills down the small boy's spine.

"Ohhh~ Quackity~ wherrrrrre are youuuu sweeeetyy~" He was drunk again. 

He heard footsteps come into the kitchen. Why was he holding a knife? Where did he get that from? The drunken horned man came closer, obviously towering over the girl. Quackity saw that it wasn't a knife. It was a fucking piece of glass from his wine bottle. Tears began to blur the girl's eyes. She was pushed infront of the basement door. She tripped and fell down the stairs. Every time she bumped her head, she heard things being thrown down with her. She took a mental note of everything she saw to prepare herself for what was about happen. A knife, rope, whip, and other things. 

When the drunk got down there, Quackity was tied to a pole, then Shlatt got the bar from the other side of the room. Tears were running down and the girl was barely breathing. Shlatt came back to her. 

"Ready honey?"

He grabbed the knife and cut open Quackity's shirt. Leaving a few cuts on the girl's chest. He began doing things with her chest. She felt the bar rubbing against her right arm. But it wasn't a bar, it was someone's hand? What the hell? Then his eyes shot open, and two worried sets of eyes were on him. 

Tears formed once again as he buried his face into Karl's chest. He began to cry. He cried. And cried. And cried. He couldn't breathe. He was shaking. He was terrified. The whole time Karl whispering sweet nothings in his ear and Sapnap rubbing his back. When he calmed down. He was exausted. Karl and Sapnap knew and just wanted him to sleep. The three lay back down and Quackity buried his face into Karl's chest once more, and fell asleep like that. Sapnap gently pulled Quackity from Karl's chest so he was able to breathe right, wished him a good night, and they fell back asleep once more. This time Karl staying up. Watching his Quacky for just a second to make sure he fell into a good sleep. When there was no signs of a nightmare. He fell asleep hugging his short lover and holding the other's hand. 

OKAY. THIS IS HOW THIS IS GONNA END BC I WAS GETTING UNCOMFY DURING THE NIGHTMARE AND I DIDNT WANT TO CONTINUE IT BUT ANYGAYS THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. GRAB YOUR FOOD/WATER. AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/DAY. :)))

                                                                                                                                                -Gabe, He/Him