"She'll never hurt you again" Chapter 16

TW:

  "Allie _____" A sad voice said.

"Okay, room 314 3rd floor, she should be awake but may be asleep, she's on some medication. But don't worry, she's perfectly fine and we can release her in probably less than a week hopefully."

Quackity smiled and Karl nodded. They held hands as the walked to the elevator. 

~~~

"Hey, Alex?"

"Sir- I mean- yes?"

Karl raised his eyebrow, but just brushed it off because he may have just been having a flashback.

"Uhh... can you tell us more about your past and your family? Only if you're comfortable.. you can decide on the way back home if you want to tell me and Sap. It is about 10 P.M. right now so we don't have long."

"Oh, I'll... think about it.."

Karl gave him a small kiss on his cheek as the elevator doors opened. 

~~~~

Karl and Quackity walked into the room the receptionist said his sister would be in. She was really bandaged up, and she looked like she was asleep, so they didn't go close for fear of waking her up, or accidentally hurting her. 

Quackity teared up again. He turned to Karl hugging him tightly and crying silently. Karl rubbed his back and positioned his head so it would be on his heart. Slowly, he calmed down. He carefully walked up to his sister, and sat down beside her bed. He held her hand and began to cry again. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there to protect you. It should have been me in this state not you Al, I'm so sorry. She will never hurt you again. I've done a horrible job at protecting the people I love lately. I-I had to leave Al. I know you f-forgave me for l-leaving but I can't help it! I feel so lonely and sad all the time and I feel like nothing will ever be okay. I-I promise it'll be better from now on. Mom will never hurt us again."

Tears flowed down Karl's face, so that's how he really feels. He feels so depressed all the time but just bottles it up. Karl wanted to help but just didn't know how. He felt so useless. Sapnap was the one who would know what to do. But he's probably still asleep. He should just get Quackity home, right? It's for the best. 

"H-Hey Quack? I think we need to start going back home..."

Quackity looked up and smiled. He kissed his sister's hand, wishing her a good night, and placed her hand back on her chest. He got up, and walked over to his boyfriend. 

"Karl?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I... have a hug..?"

Quackity was engulfed in his boyfriend's arms in a matter of seconds. He felt himself being picked up from the force of the hug. It felt so amazing, one more thread was added to his life string hovering over the abyss of darkness death unfolds. 

Karl carefully sat Quackity back down, and they shared a short, but very missed kiss. They held hands as the walked back to their car, and on the way home, and walking into their house. 

Sapnap looked like he had been worried sick. Probably because they were gone longer than expected. That was okay though, they made it home safely. Sapnap noticed them and ran over to give them a huge hug, and to threaten them not to ever scare him like that again, but that's fine. They made sure all the doors and windows were locked, and they headed to the couch to watch a movie, they weren't all that tired, so they put on one that was about two hours long. It was about 12:30 A.M.

~~~ 

About thirty minutes into the movie, Quackity leaned over on Sapnap's shoulder and fell asleep, Karl soon followed suit, leaning over on Quackity. And Sapnap accidentally drifting off to sleep himself. 

HEYYYY HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT MAKE SURE TO ONLY BIND 8 HOURS AND EAT, SLEEP, AND DRINK WATER. IM KINDA RUSHED SO YEAH.

                                                                                                                  -Simon, He/Him