Chapter 3: Fundy.

Triggers

Coming out

Quackity was cleaning the kitchen as she heard a knock on the door. She did the last dish and went to open it. Fundy was waiting. 

"What did you need that was so urgent?" 

"I wanted to see if you had... uhm... advice on something..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Come in and I'll explain."

As Fundy walked in, he was surprised to find the house clean. Whatever this was, it was important. Quackity, nor Sapnap, nor Karl would ever clean for a friend coming over. He guessed he needed to stop acting so annoyed toward Quackity and listen to her. It was weird she had invited HIM over so suddenly. Normally it would probably be George or Tubbo. Whatever. He needed to listen to what this girl had to say. He sat on the couch in the living room whilst Q plopped beside him. She looked worried about something. 

"So, Fundy. I know this might be uncomfortable to you to talk about it but i need advice about it."

"Okay.?"

Come on Alex. Why is it so hard? Just tell him! UGH. Just say "I think I'm trans." How hard can it really be?

"So I kinda think I might be trans..." 

Fundy's eyes widened at this. He wasn't nessicarrily surprised. Just the fact he would be told first. So this was the advice she.. or he.. needed. He felt a bit more relaxed as he was trans himself. 

"So do you want advice about the transition process or telling Karl and Sap? Or something else?"

"I'm planning on cutting my hair and getting more masculine clothes.. would Sapnap and Karl question that?"

"They might, but they might not ask you directly until probably another month." 

"I guess that's fine. I could say I'm just trying new things."

"Lets talk about pronouns. I can give you examples. I know you probably don't feel comfortable using she/her so we can skip that. Have you thought about any?"

"Probably He/Him. Can we try that?"

"Okay. Here we go. This is Alex, he is my handsome friend. You would get a long with him very well."

"I like that."

"Wanna try any other ones?"

"I think I'm okay."

"Anything else?"

"Sapnap will be home soon."

"Oh. Okay. Well I'll always be here to talk about it if you need it. See you Big Q."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Quackity saw Fundy leave. He felt relieved. He finally knew he was accepted by at least someone. He knew Sapnap would ask why the house was clean. He would be honest and just tell him Fundy came over. He felt overwhelmed. He needed a minute. He flopped back on the couch and accidentally, tears began to come down. He heard the door open. Sapnap was home. He didn't want him to be greeted by his lover with tears running down his face. So he dried the tears quickly and went to see his lover. 

OH MY GAWD YES. YES. YES. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SHIT. THANK YOU. ALMOST 500 WORDS POGGERS. :>

                                                                                                                             -Gabe, It/He