Ⱨł₥... {|-Chapter 12-|}

TW: Abuse, blood, passing out, panic attacks, cursing, threatening

alr lets go im excited for this. :)

(also im exhausted i actually had to take a nap today and i barely sleep so just- yeah.)

 As Quackity pulled into the driveway, his breathing quickened. He didn't want to be here. But tomorrow was Allie's birthday. He was going to save her. 

He parked the car and breathed in and out, like Karl had showed him. He gripped Sapnap's hoodie on his waist. All the thoughts from last night and this morning came flooding back, but it wasn't the time to think about it. He got out of his car and slowly walked to the door, remembering when he himself was a teenager, going inside to find himself hurt by his mother. She liked Shlatt. 

In and out, Alex. In and out. You're helping Allie pack her things and getting her the hell out of here. He turned the doorknob, and saw the most horrid thing. Well,... never mind. 

His sister was laying on the floor, alchohol bottles and blood around her, barely breathing. Her black hair was almost completely cut off, her clothes were ripped, There was cuts all over her body. He screamed. But he should have kept quiet. Now his mother knew who was home for a visit. 

He rushed over to his sister as their mother came in.   "Oh, hello Alexandra, came to save your sister I see. Well, no can do. You see, I have found a way to bring your old husband back to life. If you save her, I will have no hesitation to do so." 

Alex looked at his sister. And decided. He sent Sapnap his location and said "call 911 my sister." and shut off his phone.  "Ah, I see you have decided to save your dear Allie. I'll go get my things. Ready to see him again?"  

Tears were pouring out of Alex's eyes as a pound on the door took him out of his heartbroken state. It opened to reveal one of his lovers. Sapnap.  He ran to his lover.  "Sh-she's b-b-bringing h-him b-back..."  Sapnap immediately understood and gently picked up his lover's sister. They heard the ambulance sirens and rushed out to see people getting out and coming over to them. Quackity was completely broken now. He felt like nothing would ever be okay. The EMS people told them to follow them to the hospital if they wanted, and their mother would be arrested shortly. 

Sapnap looked at his lover, who looked at the ambulance pulling out of the driveway, and an officer pulling up. He came up to them and said things would be okay. He then pulled out some handcuffs and headed in. Sapnap realized somethings. Shlatt was back. They had to drive home seperatley. And that he had left Karl home alone.  "Hey, baby. I know you want to go see your sister, but you need to go home. You look exhausted. I'm so sorry but we need to get out before Shlatt comes.."  "Oh- okay..."  He slowly leaned into his lover and kissed his forehead. (omg i just smelled like- strong freaking vinegar wtf) They headed to their seperate (please help me) cars. 

The drive home had no music. Just the rap and rock music in Quackity's own head called thoughts. He got home and began to cry. He didn't even get out. He just couldn't hold it in any longer. Allie, Karl, dysphoria. His life was falling apart. Not to mention Shlatt could be back. He cried, and cried. He barely felt the door opening, hands picking him up, and carrying him inside. He was laid down beside Karl. Cuddling into him like there was no tomorrow. Sapnap got into bed on the other side of him. He started thinking about Shlatt. His breathing became unstable, he began to feel pains and uncontrollable movements after. (this is what happens to me when i get a movement tic. its not the same for everyone, it's just my expirence.) Fuck. Sapnap hugged him, and laid his head against his chest. He had learned to copy heartbeats and breathing. It would just take longer for how bad it was getting. Slowly, his breathing slowed, and he could see. He wanted to cry again, but he couldn't. 

 "P-please d-don't let h-him hurt m-me..."

Sapnap didn't understand for a second, but he connected the dots. His boyfriend's ex-husband would be back.  

 Tears flowed down his face.

"Baby, we don't e-even know if he's back. If he is, I promise I will protect you. I swear, Alex."  But he knew the worst would most likely happen. 

YUHHHHHHHH. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND I'M EXCITED FOR THE NEXT. MAKE SURE TO EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, AND ONLY BIND FOR 8 HOURS. I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT. :)

                                                                                                                                            -Gabe/Simon, He/Him