"Are You Okay?" Chapter 4

Triggers: none? not sure. Leave a comment if you think one is needed. This is off the top of my head.

"SAPNAP MY BELOVED" Quackity yelled bounding up to the taller infront of him. Sapnap noticed the tension in the house and the slight red under Q's eyes. But if he said something, things would be worse. 

"Hey baby," He said with a small amount of doubt in his voice. Quackity noticed. 

"Sap, what's up."

"What happened while i was gone?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot to say anything. Fundy came over for a minute, so I cleaned a little." He said.

"Q, w-why are your eyes red?"

"Why'd you stutter?"

"Don't avoid my question. Did Fundy make you cry?"

"No. I was rubbing my eyes really hard. I'm just sleepy."

"Okay..." He did NOT believe his boyfriend. 

Sapnap realized he had groceries in his hand. He went to go put them away. Quackity went to the bathroom while he was doing that. Once Sapnap was done, he went to go watch tv. He heard the bathroom door close so he knew his Quacky would be downstairs any minute. After a few minutes, he felt the need to check on him. As he slowly ascended the stairs, he began to hear small sobs coming from the bathroom. He rushed to their shared bedroom and grabbed a huge hoodie. He ran back to the bathroom and gently knocked. He heard the sobs stop as the other realized he had been heard. Quackity thought he might have to come out to Sapnap. He wasn't ready, but now is a better time than any, right?

                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the door slowly opened, Quackity mentally prepared himself. He was ready. No he wasn't. He honestly didn't even know. More tears rolled down his face as Sapnap came in with his favorite hoodie. Quackity collapsed into Sapnap's arms. He just wanted comfort. Sapnap slipped the hoodie on the other as the sobs returned. 

"Baby, it's okay. I'm here. Karl will be here soon. I love you. It's okay. I promise with everything I have." He said sympathetically.

"s-sap.. yo-u d-don't un-unders-stand."

"Shh. Calm down. Then talk. Breathe."

He took a deep breath. In and out. Not that hard. 

"it's okay. i'm here."

OH GOOD GOD. THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS GARBAGE. MAKE SURE TO EAT, SLEEP, AND DRINK. GOOD NIGHT/DAY.

                                                                                                                                      -Gabe He/Him