chapt 3 • A New Interest

I needed something, someone, a toy, someone's fingers

I needed something, someone, a toy, someone's fingers. Fuck anything.

Four days and I was sent to lectures twenty four seven without time to please myself. This school did deprive you of pleasure, it was torture and that's exactly what they wanted to do.

Put me through absolute torture.

I didn't care if I got caught in this confined room with the random guy, gripping my hips.

"Fuck" I moan, my nails digging into his shoulders. What my body had been begging me for had finally washed over me as I came undone.

Getting off of him, I fixed my skirt and my hair. Hearing him curse and fix his belt to his black slacks. "We should do this again" I hear him say.

"This was a one time thing" I had long forgotten his name, plus it was meaningless sex to satisfy my body after an aching four days of ignoring it.

Leaving him in the dark room, I bump into Adeline and shut the door close in the boy's face before he can exit. It's clear as day she has taken it upon herself not to like me and torture me just as Carter has.

"Please refrain from wearing inappropriate clothes, if you need actual clothes there will be some sent up to your room. You can wear those as you prepare with your meeting with your tutor" I look at her in confusion when she mentions a tutor.

"You've been registered for a tutor, I took the initiative of informing you since I brought the idea to the Dean and he believed it was an amazing idea" she smiles happily.

Showing Adeline that I'm remotely bothered by this would make her day. "That's just perfect, I was on my way to sign up for one" her smile falls and she rolls her eyes.

"Again, please wear appropriate clothes during your stay here, I would hate to take away any of your weekend privileges" She would love to ruin this entire stay here, she would be more than happy to take away my will to eat.

"God would be disappointed in you Adeline, threatening one of his faithful children" I return making her jaw clench.

"Do not speak of God or being faithful when you nothing about either of them" she huffs and walks off and I let open the door.

The guy walks out, not before leaning in my ear. "Good luck with the tutor. My name is Victor by the way" he says on his way out and I curse remembering that both Carter and Adeline had made the executive decision to put me in the tutoring program.

Luckily for me, tutoring came with its own perks. It was the only time you could be in the room of the opposite sex, your curfew was much longer almost non existent and depending on your improvement, you didn't have to attend lectures as much.

I stopped at my room to shower the smell of sex off of me, I'm sure Adeline had been here for a while because she couldn't pick it up only focused on the short, red plaid skirt and the black cut top which showed my abdomen.