chapt 47 • Beautiful

warnings for this chapter are only the constant POV switches & all the good stuff.

What the fuck just happened?

After I left Alessio, I went to find Noah and I found him making out with some random girl I had never seen before in the far back corners of the hall.

Some fucking husband he would be, right?

I wasn't upset or mad or anything but again I wanted to play along in his little game so I pretended to be pissed at him.

Walking away and acting as if seeing his disgusting lips on someone else truly bothered me. Being the gentleman he is, he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall beside my door, touching me and telling me that I was finally acting like his true wife.

That's when he was going in to kiss me, and I blinked and the next second, Noah was being knocked unconscious with a bloody nose and his jaw being cracked by Alessio's fist.

And I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot, it was beyond that.

Seeing how his muscles strained in his shirt as he repeatedly punched Noah in the face, how his hair fell over his forehead, and his heavy grunting.

But then I heard someone's door open and managed to pull Alessio into my room only for him to slam my door shut. Both of his hands were placed on either side of my head.

I didn't know what to think or say right now

I didn't say anything for a while, I was only staring at her while she did the same to me. In her eyes, it was like Honey couldn't tell whether to be turned on or mad right now.

Was this her idea of handling it? Letting him touch her and kiss her?

"You make my mind race, you know that? I can't even think straight because of you" The adrenaline in my body continues to pump my heart at a fast race.

I didn't even want to think about what would've happened if I didn't listen to my gut.

"That makes two of us" She mutters, her arms are crossed and I look at her neck where I left my hickey earlier, then the view of the collar of her shirt which allowed me to see the same material she told me someone gifted her.