Introduction

Like every year when a witch or wizard turns 11, they would wake up to the sound of owl letters hitting the floor and inviting them to join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for their first school year.

Founded in the 10th century by Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin, Hogwarts was established in the highlands of Scotland to educate young wizards and witches as well as to keep students safe from muggle persecution. Theory has it that Rowena Ravenclaw came up with the name of Hogwarts after dreaming of a warty hog that led her to a cliff by a lake. Since then, Hogwarts educated most wizarding children in the United Kingdom and its surrounding areas, keeping its location hidden from other wizarding schools and muggles.

Y/N Snape is the daughter of the one of the professors at Hogwarts, Severus Snape, who had Y/N at the age of 20 with a women he loved during his sixth year at Hogwarts. Severus attended Hogwarts where he fell in love with Lexia Young, a pureblood witch, during her seventh year. Severus was a high achiever and many students and professors knew he would do good in the future, making him the strictest but most excellent Potions professor Hogwarts had seen in many years. Y/N Snape is popular at Hogwarts as her family is rich and she is beautiful inside and out. Y/N is known as the Slytherin Queen, as she gets whatever she wants and people do what she tells them to do. She has a fun social life outside of Hogwarts but it isn't always fun when feelings are being mixed in places it should be avoided.

Draco Malfoy, is the son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black, who are one of the richest family along with the Snape family in the magical world. Draco is 8 months older than Y/N and thinks that everyone should fall to his feet when he walks into the room. Draco is known as the Slytherin Prince, taking after his father. Y/N and Draco have known each other since they were born as Lucius and Severus are very close, even being 6 years apart. Narcissa was also best friends with Lexia Young before she died in a witch battle when Y/N was 12 years old.

Draco and Y/N have been close and during Hogwarts they hang out with their mutual friends, Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini, also with Draco's minions, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. All their friends are in Slytherin with them and are all pureblood witches and wizards who want to do good during their years at Hogwarts.

After Christmas break some things may change as Y/N and Draco get introduced to Severus and Lucius' old friend, Senior Thomas Riddles' two sons, Tom Riddle and Mattheo Riddle. The two Riddle brothers are starting at Hogwarts late during the school year. Tom Riddle is in sixth year while Mattheo is in third year with Y/N and Draco. Senior Thomas wants them to get along as he wants the next generation of Riddle to grow up in his hardworking riches he made for many years, but he hides a secret not just from his friends but his own sons.

Some things are meant to be while others are meant to be just a one time thing and to never happen again. The devotion and love in this school may be the most magical thing to happen in years to Hogwarts.