thirty.

Y/N woke up to Draco moving the bed trying to wake up his fiancée, "Draco stop moving" Y/N said as she placed her hand behind her to stop Draco pushing into her and felt Draco's toned body against her hand. "Wake up" Draco whispered in Y/N's ear, "no, five more minutes" Y/N said as Draco turned her over onto her back and started leaving little kisses over her neck and chest. Y/N was smiling at the action as Draco always wanted to wake Y/N up by annoying her and he finally got the chance. "You're annoying" Y/N whispered and Draco stopped what he was doing to place his face inches away from Y/N's as she opened her eyes to stare in his grey ones. "What did you say?" Draco asked and Y/N giggled to herself, "I said you're annoying" Y/N said and Draco started tickling the girl as she was crying out in laughter before someone screamed making the couple stop and rush to the door. Draco held Y/N back as he opened the door to see students of Slytherin rushing down to the common room and out into the hallway. Y/N placed her robe on and handed Draco's his as they walked down and followed everyone out into the hallway.

RUN OR HIDE, YOU'RE CHOICE, BUT ONCE WE FOUND YOU THERE WILL BE AN END TO YOU

was written in blood over the hallway wall. Draco grabbed onto Y/N as she stared at the wall and zoned out, Professor McGonagall told everyone to go into the great hall for an important school meeting.

Y/N rested her head on Draco's shoulder as Severus took a stand to the podium and all the students' whispers came to a stop as they listened to the headmaster. "Everyone needs to be on high alert for anything strange happening around and they need to tell a member or staff or a seventh year student who will report back to one of us" Severus said and looked out to see Y/N looking down at Draco's rings while she played with them. "Tom and Mattheo are still out in the grounds of Hogwarts and I want everyone to keep an eye out for them. We all need to work together, I don't care if you have differences with someone, today is going to be no different to any other day if we don't catch these boys. If you don't want to do this for yourself do it for those you love and care about instead, we all now someone's whose life is worth living for an extra day" Severus continued and students looked at each other. "Seventh year students, your job is to help and protect the younger years and make sure everything that is heard or said around gets to a member of staff as quickly as possible. We want this to end sooner rather than later please" Severus said and students were escorted to their classes.

"Happy birthday baby" Y/N said as she walked into Draco's dormitory with a green velvet cake she baked in the Slytherin kitchen. "I know it's not much but I promise once this is all over, I'll take you somewhere special" Y/N said as she placed the cake on Draco's coffee table. "It's enough baby" Draco said as he walked towards Y/N and kissed her as he wrapped his arms around her waist before Pansy cleared her throat making the couple pull away. "As much as there is a war going on, we still need to celebrate something special at least to ease tensions" Pansy said as she carried in some chicken and mayo sandwiches with Blaise carrying an apple pie. Crabbe and Goyle were carrying fire whiskey and glasses as everyone sat on the couch and around the coffee table. "Happy birthday brother" Blaise said as he handed Draco a slice of apple pie making the group laugh as everyone knew Draco loved his apples.

A couple of months went past with little things happening here and there but nothing too concerning. Tom and Mattheo were still in hiding and seventh year students were escorting students to their classes along to their common rooms. Y/N continued reading her novels and studied with Draco while their classes where becoming more sadder every passing day towards their graduation. Y/N remembered her first day she walked into Hogwarts doors and now a couple more months and she was walking out the same doors that welcomed her with grand open arms into the magical world of magic. Students families were invited to come and help the seventh year experience their last couple of months, meaning Lucius, Narcissa, and Bellatrix were walking around Hogwarts remembering their old days when they were just starting at Hogwarts themselves.