thirty-four.

19 years later

Y/N woke up to Bella crying in her room, Y/N put her robe on as she walked to see what Bella needed and saw her oldest son Scorpius holding his sister close to his chest. Y/N leaned against the doorframe as she looked at her oldest and youngest children. Draco and Y/N ended up having four beautiful children. Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, born 13 January 2006, Servus Snape Malfoy, born 9 June 2008, Lexia Young Malfoy born 27 January 2009, and their last, Bella Narcissa Malfoy, born 19 October 2016. Draco and Y/N's children are their world and their life and they would do anything for their children to be happy. Y/N ended up selling the Young Manor and Draco helped her clean out as they discovered many hidden treasures within the house, as Severus and Lexia's wands and rings are placed in a glass cabinet in the Malfoy Manor safe and sound from any dangers. Blaise and Pansy ended up getting married as they had twins named Elphias and Cerelia Zabini, but soon got divorced as Blaise fell for a man named Harrison.

Y/N walked downstairs to make breakfast for the Manor when she noticed a Hogwarts letter sitting on the kitchen bench, and her heart filled with happiness. "Scorpius come down here honey, I want to show you something" Y/N yelled and Scorpius ran down the stairs as Lucius joined the two. "Look what has arrived" Y/N said as she handed Scorpius his Hogwarts letter as Draco walked in with Bella in his arms. "Dear Mr Scorpius Malfoy, We are pleased to inform you have been accepted for your first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. Please send you owl by July 1. We are very excited to have you joining us for your first year and we hope this school year will be magical. Yours sincerely, Professor Marazion. Deputy Headmistress." Scorpius read out loud and Y/N pulled her son into a hug. Draco read the letter for himself and he chuckled to himself as he passed the letter to Y/N as she read it, "McGonagall still headmistress" Y/N whispered as she knew that Professor McGonagall was going to stay around for a while longer.

"Will I get into Slytherin?" Scorpius asked and Draco looked down at his son and smiled at the nervous boy, "of course you will, every generation of the Malfoy's have gotten into Slytherin" Draco said as he pulled his son into a hug. "And even if you don't get it'll be fine, I had many friends in other houses" Y/N said as she pulled her son into her arms and kissed his forehead. Scorpius waved to his parents and his brother and sisters from the train window as Y/N felt a tear fall down her cheek. "Baby, he'll be fine, like we were" Draco said as he placed around Y/N and placed a tender kiss to the back of her neck. "I know, I'm just worried that he would end up having to fight some evil kid" Y/N said as Hogwarts express ended up leaving the platform, leaving friends and families walking towards the secret wall.

"Y/N?" someone said as Y/N turned to see Hermione with Ron and their son who looked shy, Y/N smiled at the couple and their son. "How are you?" Y/N said as her and Hermione hugged, "good, I see you and Draco ended up being busy" Hermione said as she noticed the three children standing around their father. "This is Hugo" Ron said and placed his hand on his sons shoulder as Y/N and Draco smiled at the younger boy. "This is Bella, and those are Severus and Lexia" Y/N said as the children waved to the other family. "Severus and Lexia" Hermione whispered as she looked at the children who had dark hair with sliver highlights. "We named them after the family members who helped us" Y/N said as Ron looked proud at how Draco and Y/N recovered after everything that happened. "We just dropped off our daughter Rose" Hermione said and Draco stepped forward, "we dropped off Scorpius" Draco said and Ron smiled at the Malfoy man who became a better father than most hoped of him. "What happened to Pansy?" Hermione asked and Draco looked down at Severus before he looked back at Hermione. "After they had their twins, Blaise ended up falling for a man and they got a divorce shortly after" Y/N explained and Ron nodded as Harry walked towards them, "we haven't heard much from either of them" Y/N continued as she smile at Harry before they introduced their kids to each other. "And I thought Ginny was pushing it with three kids, Malfoy has four" Harry said as Draco smiled down at his children, "you learn a lot when you're life is at risk and your love grows with each child" Draco said as he pulled Lexia close to him.

Y/N was washing the dishes when she felt Draco wrap his arms around her waist and pulled her body close to his, Y/N could feel that Draco was hard and she rolled her eyes as she pushed her husband away. "Come on baby" Draco said, "father has taken the kids to some muggle show and we are home alone for the next two hours" Draco continued as he started placing kisses along the back of Y/N's neck making her body cover in instant goosebumps. Y/N dried her hands as she turned around to face her husband who instantly connected their lips, "I didn't say you could do that" Y/N said as she looked up into Draco's grey eyes she first fell in love with. "But I know that daddy wanted to do it" Draco said as he lifted Y/N and placed her on the bench as he stood between her legs pulling her face down into another kiss.

Many love stories may began and end different but Draco and Y/N's love story happens to began and end in the Malfoy Manor, as they both grew up to love each other and care for one another over the years. Two families, seven years of Hogwarts, thirty-eight years of friendship, twenty-six years of love, and four kids later, Draco Malfoy and Y/N Snape-Malfoy happen to be the happiest they ever could possibly imagine. Now thats a romantic story I want to experience one day.

🎉 You've finished reading ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ | ʏ/ɴ ꜱɴᴀᴘᴇ & ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ 🎉