fifteen.

Y/N woke up to Pansy jumping on her bed, "happy birthday princess" Pansy said as Y/N looked to see her friend grinning widely. "Thank you" Y/N said as she slowly sat up and noticed a box sitting on the desk, she looked confused and slowly walked over to it.

For the Slytherin Queen tomorrow, Bellatrix xoxo

the note read and Y/N opened it to reveal an emerald colour ball gown. Tomorrow happened to be the Yule Ball which was a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament, a formal dance held on the evening of Yule, the pagan Winter solestice/Christmas celebration, of a tournament year, and is opened by the tournament champions and their partners. Students in the fourth year and above were allowed to attend the Yule Ball. "It looks beautiful and I haven't seen it fully yet" Pansy said as she felt the rich fabric between her fingers.

"Wear this" Pansy said as she gave Y/N a long backless grey dress that had rhinestones displayed at the front of the top and a floor length lace shirt with a slit down one of the sides. Pansy walked out of the dormitory and Y/N looked at her friend in confusion before she shrugged her shoulders and put on the dress. Y/N put her hair up in a loose messy bun with two long strands falling across her face.

Y/N walked out of her dormitory and walked towards the Slytherin common to see Draco blocking her way. "Hello beautiful" Draco said as he looked Y/N up and down making her blush at the action, "hello handsome" Y/N said as she took in Draco's suit he was wearing and she kissed Draco lightly on the lips as he smiled towards her. "Close your eyes" Draco said and Y/N looked confused before she closed her eyes and Draco held her hand leading her to the common room before he stood behind her. "Open darling" Draco whispered and Y/N opened her eyes to reveal everyone standing in the common room shouting "surprise". "Happy birthday baby" Draco said as Y/N looked to see that there were balloons and ribbons hanging from the high ceilings and there was all her friends and family smiling widely at her. Y/N turned to hug Draco tightly and noticed her father was emotional as she walked towards him giving him a hug.

Draco tapped Y/N's shoulder as she turned around and saw Draco holding a bouquet of white roses, "15" Draco said as Y/N smiled down widely at the beautiful pure flowers. "Thank you" Y/N said and Severus whispered towards Y/N, "you can hug him" making Y/N giggle before pulling Draco into a tight hug.

"So since no one is going to say it, I might as well" Pansy said as she took a sip from her drink, "Moody teaching Dark Arts?" Pansy said and Lucius drank his drink to avoid talking. "Where did the Riddle boys end up going?" Blaise asked and Severus took a sip of his own drink. "Far I hope" Y/N said as she cut her pancake, "a hundred percent that man is here for them" Pansy said and Y/N nodded. "Did their father die?" Blaise said, "I think so, that's why they went into hiding" Draco said. "I would go into hiding as well if my father killed his own family and tried to kill a pureblood or unicorn to live a young cursed life" Y/N said smiling to her father who cleared his throat. "I would kill my father myself" Blaise said and Pansy laughed, "you say that because you don't know your father" Pansy said and her and Y/N laughed together. "I'm reading a novel about how a Prince had to kill his father to save his true love" Y/N said as Draco widened his eyes, "that's true love" Pansy said and Bellatrix held her glass up. "Cheers to that" Bellatrix said as she pointed her glass to the two girls who were smiling. "Enough children" Lucius said as he looked towards Draco, "sorry father" Draco said and the children who told among themselves about tomorrow night.

"I'm nervous" Y/N said as she wrapped her towel around her wet body as Pansy was looking at herself in the mirror. "You're hot, you have nothing to worry about" Pansy said as she handed Y/N some facial cream. Y/N started rubbing the facial cream into her face as Hermione stood next to her, "you always look pretty Y/N, so tonight wouldn't be any different" Hermione said as she smiled at Y/N through the mirror making the girl blush a bit at the compliment.