eleven.

Y/N stared at her vase as it was filled with two white tulips and one single red rose from Draco, he made it that every week she got a single white tulip with every month anniversary she got a single red rose. Pansy found it sweet and Blaise teased Draco when they were alone telling him that he was in love. Y/N walked out to the Slytherin common room to find Tom talking with Blaise, Tom looked up at Y/N and smiled before Draco wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her against his chest making Tom look away and Blaise smirk at the couple.

Y/N and Draco walked down to their potion class as Y/N sat in the seat next to Draco who looked a bit annoyed. "What's wrong baby?" Y/N said as Draco placed his hand on her thigh drawing faint circles on her inner thigh making Y/N try to close her legs as the action was making her feel butterflies in her core area. Her and Draco hadn't had sex yet but they did do other things as Draco was waiting for Y/N to be ready, especially after she saw how big he was and he didn't even finish puberty yet making her more nervous. Y/N wanted to give herself to Draco as she knew it became harder for Draco to control himself when they were doing other things and Y/N wanted it to happen when Draco least expected it. Draco held onto Y/N's thigh tighter as Y/N leaned forward on the desk making Pansy look at her weirdly as Mattheo sat on the other side of Pansy.

Y/N started getting butterflies at the thought of telling Draco that she wanted to take the next step. She stood outside of his dormitory door as she held her jumper, Draco said that he wanted to spend some time with her due to it being Valentines day. Y/N opened the door and closed it softly behind her as she walked to Draco's desk joining him as he was sweating from quidditch training making Y/N bite her lip at the view of his t-shirt sticking to his skin. Draco stood up, "I'll be back I need to change my top" Draco said as he pulled his shirt over his head flexing his back muscles. Y/N looked towards her boyfriend as she felt butterflies coming back to her core and bit her lip again before turning to look at a photo of when they were in first year with Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle, that was sitting on Draco's desk.

"Happy Valentines Day beautiful" Draco said as Y/N turned to see Draco holding a bouquet of red roses, "I got 28, the number of ages put together that we have know each other" Draco said and Y/N took the bouquet. "Thank you baby" Y/N said as she reached out to hold Draco's hand pulling him in for a kiss. Y/N smiled down at the roses again before her mind wondered to how Draco would feel inside her. She had his tongue and his fingers inside her but she wanted him fully, she wanted to feel Draco's length stretch her out. Draco noticed that Y/N was thinking about something and pulled her chin to look towards him, "what's wrong baby?" Draco asked and Y/N smiled to him before she jumped onto him and pressed her lips against him.

Draco laughed into the kiss as he knew the girl loved kissing him when they were alone, Y/N straddled Draco in his chair as Draco started kissing down Y/N's neck making her eyes roll back. "You know I was wondering if you want take me in your seat" Y/N said and Draco stopped kissing her neck to look into her eyes, "what?" he said and Y/N held Draco's cheek with her hand while her other one was playing with his hair. "I said, I wonder if you would take me in your seat" Y/N said and felt Draco himself get harder at the comment coming out of her mouth. "Don't be playing with daddy's feelings like that baby girl" Draco said as he felt up her thighs making Y/N more wetter at the dirty talk. "I'm not playing, I'm being serious" Y/N said in a serious tone and Draco held onto her butt under her skirt. "Really?" Draco said and Y/N nodded before she felt Draco lift her up and drop her on his bed.

Draco leaned down to kiss Y/N roughly before he pulled away, "not my seat but my bed will do" Draco whispered as he bit a love bite behind Y/N's ear making her back arch. Y/N pulled Draco's face close to hers as she kissed Draco and placed her hands in his hair while Draco was feeling Y/N's waist and unbuttoning her shirt and tie. They pulled away for a moment while Draco took off his fresh t-shirt, he leaned back down and leaned between Y/N's legs as he kissed her again. Y/N lifted herself to help Draco take off her shirt, leaving her in her lace bra making Draco feel harder. Draco looked down at his girlfriend and licked his lips before he undid his pants and unzipped Y/N's skirt pulling it down. Draco started kissing down Y/N's body making her arch her back towards him making him smirk against her skin. Draco could feel how hard he was as he had waited for this moment for a while.