four.

It was only a few more days until Halloween and Y/N and Pansy were still thinking of something to wear so they could be matching together. "Why don't you just wear our school uniform and call yourself students?" Blaise said and Pansy rolled her eyes at him, "that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard" Y/N said and Blaise held his hands up. "I'm just trying to help" Blaise said and Y/N shook her head, "just don't dress up" Draco said as he sipped his drink. "We want to though because it'll be cute" Y/N said and Draco smirked to himself, "it'll be cute to dress up for a muggle tradition?" Draco said and him and Blaise laughed together. "You guys are just jealous that me and Pansy actually want to do something fun and Dumbledore is finally letting everyone get dressed up for the day" Y/N said and Draco cleared his throat. "Whatever you say" Draco said and stood up to go to his class, Y/N looked at Pansy and she laughed with her. "I think it's cute that you want to dress up" Goyle said and Y/N rolled her eyes, "of course you think it's cute Goyle, because muggles dress up as sluts for their Halloween" Pansy said and her and Y/N stood up to walk to the class.

"I have the best idea" Y/N said as she walked into the girls bathroom to see Pansy washing her hands, "what's your idea?" Pansy said. "Green colour and cute" Y/N said as she showed Pansy 'The Daily Prophet' newspaper that had an article about how fairies where becoming the latest pets that where welcomed into witches and wizards gardens. "That would look so cute" Pansy said as she started to think about how they would be matching fairies walking around the magical hallways of Hogwarts. "I'll get Bellatrix to send us what we need so they can arrive the day before" Y/N said and walked out of the bathroom before she bumped into a hard body, Draco Malfoy. "Watch where you're going Snape" Draco said and Y/N rolled her eyes, "you watch where you stand" Y/N said back and hit Draco with the newspaper before he grabbed it. "Fairies? is that what you are going to dress up as?" Draco said and laughed to himself, "excuse me I'll make a pretty good fairy thank you very much" Y/N said as she pulled the newspaper out of Draco's grip. "You'll look good in anything" Draco said as him and Y/N said walking towards their potions class, "I thought you were the person who told me that Halloween was a stupid thing muggles celebrate" Y/N said as she grabbed her school books from Blaise. "Yeah but I think a fairy would suit you" Draco said as he felt someone slap their wand against his head. "Stop trying to flirt with my daughter Draco" Professor Snape said as they walked into the class making Y/N laugh.

Y/N walked into her dormitory to see that Bellatrix sent two dresses and a pair of bright green wings to her with a note attached,

Enjoy Halloween my beautiful darling, Bellatrix xoxo

Y/N looked at the dresses and fell in love with them at first sight. There were long sleeved with a big opening on the right shoulder with a turtle neck and finished just below the butt. Y/N loved the dresses so much and she looked through her suitcase for her white platform shoes to go with the dress. Pansy walked in to see Y/N trying on her dress and looking at herself in the mirror, her mouth fell open, "why does it look so good on you?" she said to her friend making Y/N blush. "I actually love the dresses she picked out" Y/N said and put on the fairy wings to complete the look, "it's cute" Y/N said. "It's more than cute" Pansy said as she put on her own dress and wings, "we are going to look the best tomorrow" Y/N said as she held onto Pansy's arm while looking at the both of them in the mirror.

Y/N and Pansy walked out into the Slytherin common room to see Crabbe and Goyle dressed as green apples. "Makes sense since you two are Draco's little minions and Draco loves his green apples" Y/N said as she sat on the arm of the couch. "You two look good" Blaise said as he was dressed in his uniform, as always he wasn't much into muggle traditions just like his best friend Draco. "Bellatrix sent them last night which was perfect for us" Y/N said and held onto Pansy's hand as they walked out of the common room. "Where's Draco?" Pansy asked Blaise as the group was walking down to the great hall, "he's at quidditch training" Blaise said and Pansy nodded. They walked into the great hall to see Halloween decorations being displayed all over the room and many students dressed up. They walked to the Slytherin table and sat down seeing as most Slytherin students avoided dressing up in support of hating muggles.