thirteen.

Pansy joined Y/N on one of the Slytherin common room couches as Y/N was reading a new romantic novel. "Everyone's going to Hogsmeade in a few minutes, you should come" Pansy said as she placed her hand on Y/N's hand. "I'll come a bit later, I want to finish this chapter" Y/N said as she showed Pansy the page she was reading. Pansy giggled at her friend as she stood up and walked out of the common room with Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle.

Y/N looked at herself in the mirror as she fixed her hair, she noticed her roses starting to become sad looking as they were getting old. She walked into the Slytherin common room to see Draco wearing black ripped jeans with a tight black t-shirt. "I guess we matched without knowing" Y/N said as Draco stood up, Y/N was wearing black ripped jeans with a tight black crop top. They walked hand and hand down the hall and waved to some students that were saying hello to them.

Draco opened the door for Y/N as they entered 'Three Broomsticks inn', a pub owned by Madam Rosemerta. Y/N found their friends quickly and sat with them as Draco followed close behind her making sure no guy looked at his girlfriend. "We were just talking about you two" Blaise said as Draco sat opposite him nearly sitting on Y/N, "you nearly killed me" Y/N said and Pansy giggled at her friend being dramatic. "I hope you were saying nice things Blaise" Draco said as he looked towards his friend, "only the best" Blaise said nodding towards the couple. "How are you boys liking the Riddle brothers?" Y/N asked the group as Blaise looked down to his butterbeer, "they seem strange but I can't blame them, they got pushed into this world not that long ago" Blaise said. "Crabbe doesn't like Mattheo cause he keeps flirting with his crush from Hufflepuff" Goyle said as Crabbe slapped his arm making Pansy and Y/N giggle.

Y/N sat on the rock looking up at the 'Shrieking Shack', she played with her mothers ring between her fingers before Tom came. "Why are you always alone?" Tom asked Y/N as he sat beside her fixing his pants, "why are you always the one to find me alone?" Y/N said and Tom looked down to his shoes. "I happen to walk around and notice you sitting alone, where is Draco?" Tom said as his tone in his voice changed saying Draco's name. "Bullying Potter and his friends" Y/N said as she looked up to see Draco, Crabbe and Goyle pushing Harry while Hermione tried to break the fight up before it got serious. "Do you like him acting that way to others?" Tom asked catching Y/N by surprise at the question, "what's that suppose to mean Riddle?" Y/N said in a serious tone. "He always bullies and makes fun of people, do you ever wonder why he does it?" Tom said as he looked down at his father's ring. "No I don't, Draco has just always been like that" Y/N said as she stood up and walked to get Draco to stop annoying the golden trio.

Severus stared at his daughters sleeping body as she fell asleep on one of the common room couches and he noticed Tom staring out the window. "My father will die soon" Tom said as Severus walked closer to the boy, "he hid us as he was disappointed and he thought that we could help him but we couldn't" Tom continued. "He left us with you because he knew that we would be protected until we both knew what to do next" Tom said as he handed Severus, Marvolo Gaunt's ring. "The stone holds a piece of my fathers mortal soul" Tom began as Mattheo joined the two of them. "We go into hiding in a few weeks" Mattheo said as he showed Severus a letter from their father.

"The Marvolo Gaunt's ring" Severus said and placed the ring down on his desk as it was smashed into pieces, "Salazar Slytherin's Locket that is in Dumbledore's safe, and" Severus continued as Bellatrix held close onto Y/N. "And what?" Narcissa said as she was worried for the children's safety, "Slughorn's hourglass" Severus said finally after a few moments of silence. "He was not just drinking unicorn blood to stay but he used three objects to keep his life a little more immortal" Lucius said as Dumbledore entered Severus' office holding a bag with the smashed locket. "Slughorn destroyed the hourglass nearly 14 years ago when Senior's second son was born" Dumbledore said and Lucius looked at the locket before throwing it onto the desk before whispering "disgusting". Dumbledore looked at the two students as he smiled down at them and gestured them to go back to their dormitories, "the Riddle brothers will leave in the morning, no more saving them, it's too late to bring them up here" Dumbledore said as he placed Senior Thomas' first Hogwarts photo on Severus' desk. The photo was fading meaning that the person was slowly losing his life, and when no one appeared in the photo it meant the person had died. "The Riddle brothers will be in hiding until they are old enough to defend themselves" Dumbledore said before he left Severus' office.

Y/N looked up at the full moon from the Astronomy Tower, as she heard werewolves howling and the stars shining as bright as they do on most clear nights. Y/N felt someone's presence and felt a hand snake around her waist pulling her close. "I knew I would find you here" Draco whispered as he kissed Y/N's shoulder and rested his chin on her shoulder. Y/N felt a wave of butterflies run through her body as Draco started rubbing faint circles into her stomach, she turned around and wrapped her arms around Draco's neck as he looked down into her beautiful eyes. He placed his hands on her lower back as they shared a moment together before they kissed as the moonlight shined down on them. Draco pulled away and rested his head against Y/N's, "no matter how bad things get, I'm glad I have you beside me the whole time" Draco said as he kissed Y/N on the tip of her nose making her giggle and kiss him lightly on the lips. "I love you Draco" Y/N said as she turned back around to face the full moon and the billion of stars shining bright in the night sky. "I love you too Y/N" Draco said as he held Y/N tight against his body.