CHAPTER 4: I'm Going Crazy

Jennie Pov

This afternoon, Ella will be discharged from the hospital. My parents were surprised when they got a message that Ella suddenly healed without doing any heart surgery.

Lalisa just waiting outside Ella's room since my parents are here. We pack all of her stuff before we went out of the room.

Lalisa was about to help us and Ella was about to call her when I signed them not to because our parents might question us and do some investigation about Lalisa for Ella and I safety.

Dad and Mom are both protective towards Ella and me, they hiring private investigation to know the background of our friends or someone close to us.

I saw Lalisa just following us from behind, Ella just holding my Mom's hand, and she looks back at Lalisa.

"What are you looking at behind Ella?" Mom asked and she just shook her head.

"I think the miracle is real," Dad uttered and Mom agreeing with him. "I can't still believe my Ella is already fine and she survive her heart disease."

"The doctor said that there is a certain girl that went to her room and he said that the girl might be the one who bring the miracle." Oh! Shoot! I didn't know that the doctor will tell that my Mom.

"Really? Who is it?" Dad furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know, he said the girl is very pretty and her looks can be a definition of an angel especially her wearing all white clothes that night."

"Shall we ask for CCTV footage?" I felt I'm having a cold sweat now.

"Dad, I think that is unnecessary. What important is that Ella is well and fine now." They both look convinced that made me internally sighed in relief.

We arrive at the parking lot, Ella will be riding with me since our parents still have work to do. We waited for them to drive away before we let Lalisa ride the car.

•••

We choose to stay at my condominium since Dad and Mom tend to stay a lot in their workplace or they are some business overseas meeting.

Lalisa carrying all Ella's stuff and she bring it to Ella's room. I don't know why Ella likes to stick around her, she let me walked ahead so she can walk beside that Angel.

I heard laughing from Ella's room and I peeked, I saw Lalisa and Ella talking with each other while Lalisa fixing her things.

Lalisa keeps asking some questions about things she seeing in Ella's room, she is also, even so, amazed just by the LED lights because its changing colors. Ella even show her galaxy projector and that even more make her amazed.

"Lisa unnie?" Ella called her and I've just listened to them.

"Hmm?" Lisa hummed in response while watching the galaxies.

"What heaven looks like?"

"It's bright and the place is extremely extraordinary, you can be called it paradise."

"How did you became an Angel?" I listen attentively because I'm curious too.

"To be honest, I don't know because I don't have any memories aside from taking care of souls." That's kinda sad, she doesn't even know where she is really from.

"Did God gave you the name Lalisa?" She nodded. "It's pretty and its suits you since you're pretty too."

"You are also pretty and also your sister since both of you are look alike." Why I suddenly felt my face heat up?