CHAPTER 9: Letters And Gifts

Jennie Pov

I can't believe, I will wake up like this

I can't believe, I will wake up like this. An angel hugging me tightly her face is only a few inches away from my face, I can smell her breath.

I touch her forehead to see if she is still hot, well not anymore. I carefully remove her arms from my waist and I successfully got up from the bed without waking her up.

I went out of her room and I closed the door quietly, I sighed. I was about to walk downstairs when someone cleared her throat.

"Unnie, why you didn't wake me up to find my angel?" I looked at my sister that crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the floor.

"You sleeping peacefully that's why."

"Did you sleep with her?" I almost choke.

"I-am..not!" She raises one eyebrow and she is not believing me. "Yes, I sleep with her."

"Tsk! You stealing my angel from me. Remember this unnie, P'Lisa is mine." She walked away leaving me dumbfounded.

'Since when my sister became possessive?' I asked internally and I shook my thoughts.

I did my morning routine since we still have class, I went downstairs and prepare Ella's breakfast.

We sat in front of the dining table and we started eating. We watching some morning news, it's boring so Ella changes the channel.

All of a sudden, I heard footsteps, and it's probably Lalisa. She greeted us and she sat beside Ella.

"How are you feeling P'Lisa?" Ella asked her.

"I'm fine now, don't worry." She patted Ella's head.

"Does your back still hurt?" I asked her and she slightly nodded. "I need words, not action."

"Yes, a bit." I sighed.

"You don't have to go to school today." She immediately shook her head.

"I'm fine now, it is not hurting anymore. I'll be fine don't worry, I can attend school today." I chuckled and nodded.

"Eat your breakfast then we will going to school together." She tilted her head.

"I thought you have errands to do for a week before you go to school?"

"I will drop you off first before I went to the company." She licked her lips that made me unconsciously licked my lips as well.

"You don't have to, you can just give me our address." I felt disappointed, I want to drop her off to make sure she is safe.

"Ok, if that's what you want." She just nodded.

We finished eating breakfast, they got their bags and we went out of the building. They both gave me a wave before they ride the uber.