CHAPTER 7: First Day Of School

Lalisa Pov

I'm so excited because today will be my first day of school, I have never been to a school before because there is no school in heaven since we don't need that

I looked at my reflection on the mirror for the last time, to make sure I look presentable and look like a human.

I went downstairs and I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I didn't cook breakfast for today because Ella and Jennie wanted to eat cereal for their breakfast.

I sat beside Ella and started eating my cereal. We are watching some news while we are eating.

"For some reason, a lot of supernatural things happening here in Seoul. There is a photo that was taken by a high school student, it shows in the photo that a man had a black broken wing but it's too blurry to distinguish whether it is true or fake."

I know who the man is, he is the one who stole my wings. He is too careless, he almost got caught by humans with his wings. He already had my wings but why does he still have broken wings?

"P'Lisa!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ella raise her tone.

"Why? What's wrong?" She looked at me worriedly.

"Are you ok? I have been calling you 13 times." I nodded and smiled.

"I'm fine don't worry." She nodded.

I think Wonwoo's plan didn't work, I hope he returns my wings. I miss my wings...

We finished our breakfast and we went out of the condominium complex. Jennie had an errand to do so she just booked an uber for Ella and me.

We ride the uber, I look outside of the window. Does God notice that my wings were stolen? Is he mad at me? Did I sin? No one angel hasn't tried to find me.

    •••

I arrive at the YG University after I dropped Ella in her school. I went down the car and I felt other students looking at me, I smiled at some of them before I went to my first class.

I'm studying Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Photography, Jennie just choose it randomly. I know she just fill out my enrollment form without thinking twice.

I sat beside the window because the view is nice and I can see the beautiful peaceful sky.

I heard a lot of whispering around me and I know I'm the one they whispering about. I heard a lot of praise about my appearance, they easily can say I'm a good person just by my outside appearance. They didn't know there is a lot of devil in disguise.

"New here?" A looking bear asked me and she sat beside me.

"Yes."