CHAPTER 29: Brave Confession

Jennie Pov

Waking up beside someone you really love is the best feeling.

Her arms were wrapped around my waist protectively and tightly, afraid that I would leave her. Her face was buried in my collarbone, and her lips rested on my skin.

She smells really good. It's intoxicating and has become my favorite scent. Well, she is my favorite person and I guess everything about her is my favorite.

It's Saturday, which means it's our day. We will only spend it with each other, no third wheel.

"Lili, wake up." I shook her body slightly and she mumbled some coherent words.

She still didn't wake up and her face was still at my collarbone.

"Wake up, baby." I tried to remove her arms from my waist, but she hugged me more tightly.

"D-don't go." She said this with a rapsy voice, which I found very sexy.

"Lili, you should wake up now." She groaned and she looked at me.

"It's still early, Nini." She pouted.

"It's already 1pm, get your ass out of the bed now." I tapped her butt two times and she giggled.

"Nini, can we just cuddle all day?" She asked with her puppy eyes and pouting lips.

She really knows my weaknesses, but I can't let her affect me because she's only going to laze all day.

I want to have a date with her today because we haven't had a proper date before.

"Lili, get up now." She shook her head. "We have a date, Lili."

"Really?" I nodded. "Why didn't I know that we would be having a date today?"

"Just wake up already, I want to spend time with you outside of this condo." She puckered her lips.

"Kiss me first." I pecked her lips, which made her pucker her lips more. "More."

I kissed her lips three times but she still asked for more, which made me irritated.

"That's enough already, Lili." She shook her head stubbornly.

"I want more, Nini." I sighed and glared at her, but the glaring didn't affect her at all. "You will kiss me more or our date for today will be canc—."

I cut her off by smashing my lips against her lips. She smiled between our kisses as she deepened them and held my nape.
I tried to pull away before this kiss turned into a half-hour make out, but she wouldn't let me.

•••

Jisoo Pov.

Roseanne asked a favor of me. She wanted me to bring her to the amusement park because she wanted to experience the extreme rides.

We invited Seulgi, Irene, and Ryujin to come, but sadly, Ryujin couldn't come because she said she had errands to do.

I texted Limario to ask her if she and Jenduekie had plans for today. She said yes, they planned to go to an amusement park.

We waited for Jendukie and Lalisa to arrive here in Everland.

"I bet Jennie will be grumpy if she tags along with them." Seulgi said and I nodded in agreement.

"Why don't we just go, just the four of us?" Roseanne asked.

"The more the merrier." Seulgi and I said it in sync.

Minutes later, we saw Jenduekie and Lisa getting out of the car.

"The kitten became a tiger." Irene, you said, and we looked at Jennie.