3

After getting dragged by Choi Soobin, Beomgyu now found himself seated in a salon as he waited to get his hair done

After getting dragged by Choi Soobin, Beomgyu now found himself seated in a salon as he waited to get his hair done. ("If you showed up to the interview looking like that. I wouldn't hire you," Soobin commented earlier.)

So after a quick shopping spree by Myeongdong for his clothes, a thousand lectures from his friend, and loads of bickers coming collectively from the both of them, Beomgyu probably found this part of the whole 'getting ready for the interview' thing somewhat tolerable.

He had a tab open with the search results of the company he was about to apply to, INTECH. From what he has found, it's a tech company established pretty recently in late 2018. For a relatively new company, it seemed pretty successful with the business continuously being expanded.

He was currently reading an article about it. Beomgyu felt somewhat relieved, knowing that this wasn't some shady business group (he found it slightly suspicious how they'd agreed to a live interview after just sending in his resume an hour earlier).

Not putting much thought into it, he mindlessly scrolled down, nearing the end of the page until his eyes fell upon this single sentence in the report:

Let's hear what Kang Taehyun, CEO of INTECH company, has to say:

Kang Taehyun, Beomgyu read once more.

Wasn't that the name of the person he was assigned?

On the other side of Seoul, Kang Taehyun was seated in his office, trying to answer every one of his emails and resolve any problems the company had

On the other side of Seoul, Kang Taehyun was seated in his office, trying to answer every one of his emails and resolve any problems the company had. Him being so focused, he hadn't even realised his assistant, Yoon Chul San, entering the room as his gaze never left his laptop screen.

"Mr Kang Taehyun?" Mr Yoon called out.

"Yes. Is something wrong?" He replied, finally blinking as he turned to his assistant.

"You received another one of these letters," Mr Yoon said in a low voice, even though they were the only two in the room. He walked towards Taehyun's desk as he laid the crimson red letter, sealed with black wax.