Chapter 2

(NOTE: i posted this part early because i was relatively free the last two days and i decided to write this)

CIEL (POV)

Ciel had waited for a eternity for her beloved master to wake up. During this time she had witnessed the complete end of the universe.

Ciel always believed that one day for sure her master would wake up and fix everything that happened.

for this entire time the manas pondered on how to break the news about what happened after he got sent to the end of space and time. non-stop it tried to come up with a solution to solve the mishaps that took place but to no avail.

during this time a certain fear started to come forth what if Rimuru branded Ciel as useless. It knew that it had once made the same mistake when it was the 'King of Wisdom' during the battle against the controlled Storm Dragon Veldora but Rimuru as able to forgive it at that time and triumphed in the end and had also did the unthinkable and name 'King of Wisdom' as 'Ciel'.

the fear only grew, what if Rimuru would actually deemed the now evolved manas useless, that was the biggest and the worst fear that the manas just could not shrug off.

Ciel thought of countless scenarios about how to explain what happened but then it felt all of her worries subside for the time being as her beloved master Rimuru was starting to regain conscience  and then it asked...

<You finally woke up master?>

... in a genuinely worried tone but as soon as she asked that question she sensed that her master was going through a incredibly high amount of pain not just any kind of pain but the pain which directly affected the soul.

as soon as it sensed that her master was in incredible amount of pain it tried everything to stop that pain but to no avail eventually it focused on trying to reduce the pain but that was also useless.

at this moment Ciel truly felt useless while according to her calculations after experiencing so much pain directly in the soul the soul should have completely collapsed but here  was her master perfectly fine even after enduring that and it couldn't do anything to help him.

at that moment Ciel truly and utterly felt hopeless that Rimuru would deem her useless, instead he just spoke...

"what just happened with me?"

to which Ciel immediately answered...

<master you just basically relived all of your past lives.>

"yea I know that but it kinda feels unreal now, all the things that I just witnessed"

<...>

Ciel who did not understood complete human emotions yet could not answer his question

with this the conversation died down.

while Rimuru was just in complete silence Ciel still thought about how to tell the truth about what happened in the battle Rimuru spoke again...

"anyways where are we Ciel? and what happened with the fight with Velda? where are the others?"

Ciel knew that she had to tell him about what happened 

<master has been sent to the end of space and time and Velda has destroyed the universe but it is likely that he also had died in the process>

RIMURU (POV)

<master has been sent to the end of space and time and Velda has destroyed the universe but it is likely that he also had died in the process>