Chapter 4

"but there is still a way I(A.N. actually Ciel) can only implement if you completely entrust me with your lives both your current selves and past selves"

After saying this i briefly explained what i was about to do with both versions of them.

in short I will take there previous selves convert them into a core similar to a true dragons core but a bit different. in short they can revive even after being killed, naturally diablo and guy being primordial demons would have been able to revive themselves if there soul was intact but that was only true if the great spirit of darkness was also alive but with this they will become a complete independent entity from that spirit they will be able to revive until and unless there soul was completely destroyed.

as for how this was even possible in the first place was due to that ominous dark-coloured demonic aura and use of the the Ultimate skill {Creation Lord Ahura Mazda} and the energy generated by that ominous dark-coloured demonic aura.

as it stands there were some lingering souls of the dead majins which were captured by that ominous dark-coloured demonic aura and a pure form of energy was released by those souls which was obtained after being constantly "Tormenting" them and the energy was the exact same thing as that pure white light that healed guy, Chloe and diablo.

currently further analysis is required on this but that can be done later.

after hearing my explanation guy and Chloe looked completely dumbfounded while diablo was standing there with a intoxicating smile.

"Kufufufu... as expected of lord Rimuru doing something like that is also an easy task"

after hearing this i just looked at the smiling diablo with a dead pan expression along with guy and Chloe.

"man i am honestly not even surprised any more. at this point even if you tell me that you were something like a twin brother to Veldanava i would just believe it."

after hearing that i just smiled sheepishly and just told them the truth.

"yea that's true and as for why i am not a true dragon but only something similar to that right now because my soul was shattered into millions of pieces at the birth of the universe and was able to unite just a few minutes ago after being sent to the end of space and time and basically relived all the memories of the lives of all the lives, lived by those fragments"

"is this even true? you are not just joking with us right?"

guy asked to which I  just said

"all true"

at this revelation guy's expression was looking like he just gave up on everything. after all he was appointed as the mediator by Veldanava and the existence of a person like me changes a lot of things. sensing this i spoke

"don't fret I wont do anything when we go back but i can stay in your castle till its time for me to meet Veldora"

hearing this guy regained his calm.

"if you stay there and do not do anything in the outside world for the entire duration of your stay then that's fine"

hearing this i just gave it a nod.

"as for diablo i will let you borrow the power of {parallel existence} for the time being since you disappearing from the underworld will cause major changes to the timeline"

"understood my lord, then I shall be right by your side for the entire duration of your stay in guy's castle"

diablo said with a bow.

"as for Chloe I will try to activate a time leap so that you can go to the future and initiate another time leap this time to the past with the help of my future self. your spiritual body will initiate the time leap and merge with the Chloe while I brought you guys to the dwelling of the spirits while your material body remains inside my storage space."

"Hai Rimuru-san"

Chloe affirmed with a enthusiastic reply for some reason...

after hearing all there replies i asked Ciel 

"Ciel is the seal broken?"

<Yes master the seal before 2000 years has been broken and now you can teleport there>

"well them lets start our journey. this time without any flaws"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note : this story does not take place in the timeline which the light novel is taking place instead the is another one the timeline created by Chloe's time leap.(there can only be one timeline in the world it was also said in the official LN and WN so i am going of that)

any kind of ideas or constructive criticism is most welcome.

ok then I wont be doing and definite ships in this story but i will try to let Rimuru stay the "Classic" that everyone knows.

those of you worried that i am going to make these characters too op I have something planned for that too.

and the reason this chapter is much shorter that all the other chapters is because i just couldn't think anything else and decided that this was a good ending for this chapter.