Chapter 17

Thus! Swishh! Thwam! Bash!

I think the ambient noise speaks well enough for itself.

In short am tortur-*Cough training Benimaru, Shion, Soei, Zegion and Apito.

Well I am training Zegion and Apito because after receiving names from me they straight up evolved into their humanoid forms.

I had to deal with Veldora whining about stealing his students but it is safe to say, Veldora was ignored.

Training them along with Milim has become a regular part of my routine.

The only person who can kinda put up a fight is Hakuro all thanks to the Arts and techniques he learnt over the years.

Since compared to them our powers were completely ridiculous, Skills practically cheating and stamina inexhaustible. 

So it's a pretty good training session everyday for them.

Though I heal them completely afterwards.

Anyways Benimaru and Shion has reached the million class (E.P. 1,000,000+). 

Zegion, Ranga and Soei had reached above the demon lord seed level (E.P. 600,000 to 750,000). 

Geld and Gabiru also joined us sometimes and have also reached demon lord seed level but they are still somewhat weaker than the others. Makes sense, they work most of the time in the construction and research respectively. (E.P. 400,000+)

Apito and Hakuro have reached the sub demon lord level. (E.P. 250,000+)

In terms of the actual battle prowess Benimaru, Shion, Zegion, and Soei would be able to beat the pseudo-awakened Clayman.

Ranga's control over magicules also increases by leaps and bounds. He would also be able to defeat the pre awakened Clayman.

Geld and Gabiru will be able to at least fight Frey and Carillon on equal footing. I can't say if they will be able to defeat them or not because I don't know about their complete fighting capabilities.

Apito would be able to fight Albis on equal footing according to my analysis.

Shuna had also gained another unique skill called {Analyst}, which drained her energy reserves to a B plus level for sometime. I also taught her 'Ultimate Secret of Faith and Grace' along with teaching her the Extra Skill {Holy-Demonic Reversal}, which in all honesty is a complete cheat. 

Diablo and Shuna also tried some "EXPERIMENTS" with it or something like that, I am not sure about the details though. Better not question about that kind of stuff.

20 more ogres from Benimaru's village evolved into Fair Oni's after intensive training from hakuro. ranking a slightly under Special A.

the 20 now evolved Oni's were made the captains of 6 men platoons patrolling around the town or the forest. 

Out of the 230 surviving Ogres 120 had volunteered for this and the rest were also helping around town.

Some of them became Kurobe's or Shuna's apprentices, some were helping in the production departments, some were helping in the construction, the kids joined the educational facilities well educational workshops were put up regularly every weak around the town and the people were enthusiastically participating in them, Both in holding them and attending them.

***

We were going to do all our assigned work after finishing when a messenger ran up to us and said that Gobuta had brought along a group of humans, three of them were Elen, Kabal and Gido but the rest were visiting tempest for the first time and that one of them had also requested a meeting with me.