Chapter 19

(NOTE AT THE END)

RIMURU (P.O.V)

Several months had passed after Milim's departure. Several calm, chill, and very peaceful months. I was busy as always, but still, extremely chill.

While the town was developing, I trained my subordinates daily. The results were astounding to say the least, if you compared them to their previous selves it would seen like you were comparing two completely different people. Their growth was eminent since I sparred with them daily.

Not to forget Hakuro was training the regular soldiers on the daily basis too.

Our city is now worthy of being called the capital of a nation in terms of its scale. 

Many weaker races and some other monster species have taken inheritance in this town increasing the population to around fifteen thousand people, which is nearly five thousand more than the last time.

The envoy mission to the Beast Kingdom of Eurazania has already Been taken care of. luckily I warned Benimaru in advance not to pick a fight with Carillon, otherwise it could have gone down really bad.

Currently Gazel has sent me an invite to formally declare the covenant we agreed upon to the common folks.

I am also sure that he wants to ask me about the whole Charybdis incident and I would need to give a clear answer to that.

The Dwarven Kingdom awaited, and it was time to address all the things regarding it formal or informal albeit, the more informal stuff is a bit secretive.

***

The Armed Nation of Dwargon.

We arrive in our carriages even thought I wanted to whip out my custom made cars, which I created over the time period of the past two thousand years just because I was bored. 

But it would cause way too much trouble for now, because it is certainly way too advance for its time here. 

The usual small town feeling was no where to be found this time.

Well.... after being Educated by Velzard on various things those types of things just go away. 😅

I can only imagine what Veldora had to go through, being taught by both of our sisters.

'Veldora I honestly feel sorry for you' 

'Where did that come from?' Veldora replied but as usual, I completely ignored him.

While I was thinking all this the Dwarves had already run out of their wagon, trying to get the gate open by themselves.

...

Well kaido was quite shocked to see my human form for the first time ever and I couldn't help but join in the fun, as much as it made me hate myself so it took us a while.

We proceeded along the wide street as Kaido guided us to the palace. He would not be joining us inside instead he saluted me before leaving.

Picking up from Kaido's lead was Dolph, captain of the Pegasus Knights, clad in his fanciest attire.

"It is good to see you again, Sir Rimuru. It pleases me to see you in good health," he said in greeting, a smile softening his stony face.

"And the same to you, Dolph. Thank you for inviting me today."

"My apologies, but may I ask to hold your weapons for you during your visit?"

"Oh, sure..... if you can store it, then you are most welcome to do so."

After them trying to store my sword, and failing miserably I got to keep my weapon to myself.

Once that was all taken care of, Dolph escorted us inside the royal palace.