Chapter 11

RIMURU (P.O.V)

It was a sight to behold.

I kept up my vigil on the battlefield from above, taking in the reality unfolding on the ground.

The battle between the Kijins and the orcs has just ended with the results being a pure shocker.

Benimaru and hakuro evolved into Fair Oni and Shion Evolved into a Wicked Oni but the shocking fact is that Benimaru and Shion's Existence value rivals the pseudo-Awakened Clayman which is nearly 700k to 800k and Hakuro's Existence Value has reached 230K.

'Ciel, did you do something?'

<.....yes>

'What's up with that long pause? anyways What did you even do?'

<I just helped them take full advantage of the evolution by reconstructing their bodies using the various energies and the more potent magicules that master possessed through the soul corridor since you won't be evolving into a True Demon Lord this time.>

'i mean you are definitely correct.... just inform me in advance when you do this type of stuff'

<OK Master>

***

30 minutes ago.

BENIMARU (P.O.V)

Benimaru was born as an Ogre in a small village in the Great Forrest of Jura.

He was said to be the strongest person from his generation surpassing his father when he was younger.

He was offered to inherit the throne of the Ogre king but he refused because if he accepted that role he wouldn't be allowed to go to the battlefield where the chance of dying was the highest.

that all changed in a single night when his village was attacked by the Orcs in the middle of the night. That day his father along with 70 other people died.

His father who protected him and his little sister was killed right in front of him.

But he was saved. 

He was saved by his master. Not only him but all of the surviving Ogres were saved.

He had little time to realize what was going on but he knew that he and his village was saved because of that person.

As soon as his eyes met with those golden eyes all thoughts of rebellion vanished in an instant.

He knew whoever this person was, was in a completely different league as compared to them.

would all of us even be able to put up a fight against that monstrosity?

Can anyone even win against that kind of power?

was the thing he asked himself.

And he was correct. 

He became hundred percent sure about that fact when he sensed that spirit of his.

He made his most important decision that day that decided his fate and the fate of the rest of his village, He chose to work under him.

And now that he is under a master he was given a 'NAME' and evolved into a Kijins not only that the entirety of his village was given names by his master and they all had evolved into Kijins.

The story didn't end just there he along with 2 of his other companions were given a chance to evolve even further into an 'Oni' through this battle. The Oni species were considered as local Gods having the strength of a sub demon lord at minimum.

during their rampage, he could sense the other two have already evolved into Oni's and he was the only one left.

He could sense that Shion's magicules count skyrocketed and Hakuro's magicules capacity increased nearly 4 times.