Chapter 25

*THUD

*THUD

*THUD

*THUD

*THUD

*THUD

*THUD

<Master a total of 10 people have fainted and among them one person has had cardiac arrest.>

'Aah the person who had a cardiac arrest must be Fuze right?'

<Yes.>

"I guess we need to take a break." 

. . .

A few minutes later—

I am currently sitting in my office with Gazel and Erald.

But before coming here I did revive poor Fuzee.

After seeing the tension in the hall because of their arrival Guy and Velzard did at least confirm that they are here to talk. Just getting this out made the tension in the room dropped visibly.

While Veldora... yea lets not talk about him. His face got printed on the floor by Velzard, and I can't put my finger on it but something was different about her.

Anyways after I declared the break, Velzard and Guy were being taken care by Shuna. She wasn't completely comfortable around them but she supressed her unease and served them.

After they went away all the remaining fainted people were also taken care off.

And it seemed that there was a unanimous question among them 'WHAT IS GOING ON. JUST WHO ARE YOU RIMURU!'.

So here I am, in my office Erald trying his hardest to not leave his homunculus, while Gazel was massaging his head because he tried to read through GUY!

I mean someone like Gazel trying to read through Guy and surviving was a feat in its own. Looks like his will is stronger than I thought.

"Sir Rimuru. It might be a bit rude but I would like to ask one thing." Erald spoke after stabilizing and gathering his resolve.

"Go ahead." I spoke in my usual questioning tone.

"I would like to know this one thing more than anything else. Just who are you?" 

"Geez calm down a bit more first." I joked seeing that his spirit was almost about to leave the homunculus that he possessed and then I continued " and regarding your question I will answer it completely during the meeting because to explain who or what I am would require me to tell my entire story first, then only it will make sense to you of what I am." I finished as I drank the coffee given to me by Shion. Which in all honesty tasted really good unlike her food.

"Can't you even give a shortened answer so we would be able to listen to your entire story or else we would be lost in our own thoughts while you might be going on with some important information." Gazel asked in a pained voice still not completely recovered from his almost head splitting headache.

"Well I guess that would be better all things considered. So in short I am a True Dragon. Well I was initially suppose to be a True Dragon but due to some circumstances I am currently only a subspecies of the True Dragon race which I reached after I got reincarnated as a slime and evolving twice." 

After I finished I saw Gazel rubbing his head even harder and Erald also quietly processing the info.

The rest of the meeting went relatively similar to the last timeline. Except they also asked me question like why did I want join the ranks of the demon lords despite being a true Dragon. Which I answered by saying that these types of questions would be answered in the official meeting.