Chapter 10

We are currently heading towards the lizardmen's territory after rescuing the lizardman chief's daughter because that Gabiru decided to rebel again.

this time they might be able to put up more of a fight since this time the orcs did not eat the Ogres because they were teleported away from their village in the middle of the one-sided slaughter.

"I will be overseeing the battlefield from the skies. Benimaru you would be the one fighting the Orc lord and try to Evolve Ok. if you have trouble evolving then just follow your instinct or I will help you."

"Yes sir but I am sure that you wouldn't need to lift a finger because we will slaughter the Orcs and successfully evolve."

Benimaru said with a fearless smile.

"Shion and hakuro you too try to listen to your instinct and you might be able to evolve to"

"YES SIR," they said in unison.

"We're going to slash our way into the encirclement from the outside, so I want you to Shadow Motion yourselves to Gobta. Sir Rimuru sent him ahead first so it'd be easier to transport the rest of you there."

"Oh," another hobgoblin commented. "Wow, Sir Rimuru's pretty smart!"

"Yeah! So he had Ranga divert the enemy's attention while he had Gobta shore up the lizardmen's position?"

"And then we charge in, regroup with Gobta, and while the enemy's confused, we turn the tables on them. Right?"

Benimaru nodded. There was a smile on his face, betraying his delight at everyone understanding Rimuru's train of thought.

"That's exactly it. And if you understand it, charge in there, now!"

"Yes, my lord!!"

Thus, the goblin riders began their first onrush into the war.
That left only the three Kijins in the area. Benimaru began to stretch out his body, not a trace of concern in his mind. As a fighter race who worked as mercenaries and such, ogres bore a particular emotional attachment to having a "master" to rely on. Earning a master to serve for the rest of their lives was the single sincerest wish they all shared.

That, and Benimaru's warrior past changed his outlook on the world. He knew he tended to act selfishly most of the time. That was why he had hesitated to take over the role of ogre king, back in the day, not that it mattered now. Having such a lofty position would mean he would never have been allowed on the battlefield where death was a constant presence. Now, things were different. He could play a front-and-center role all day if he wanted. He liked where he was, and he had two of his friends with him, following him without complaint.

"It is coming soon," Hakuro observed, stretching out his body to prepare.

"It is," Shion chimed. "We must thank Sir Rimuru for providing this chance."

They, along with Benimaru, saw Rimuru as their master. That was why they felt so safe relying on each other. They were working together for a common master, and Rimuru enjoyed his position leading them both.

"All right. Shall we kick this off, then? The first battle in the glorious victory we will eventually offer to Sir Rimuru?"

The Kijins nodded at Benimaru's words, and instantly, the three took off at top speed. 

They ran through the lush trees and grass, almost flying along the ground, the smell of water growing stronger in their nostrils. They were upon the marshlands in the blink of an eye, smashing through the orc hordes on the outer perimeter without dropping their speed for a moment.

"All right! You pigs standing in front of me; you had better run for your lives. Do, and I will spare you."
None of the orcs flinched. They could hear shouts of "Die, bastard!" and "You will not ridicule us!" as they charged at the ogres, even more, enraged than before.

"Prepare to die, then!"

at that moment he unleashed the "Hell Flare" to decimate the orcs turning them into burnt bacon with the use of his Unique skill {Born leader} that he obtained after being named by his master Rimuru.