Prompt 7: Stars Don't Have to Shine

Main idea: The star sanses have been missing for a while now after the truce between both sides had been made. The bad sanses are getting worried and look for them. They find them in some obscure lab and they're all absolutely demented and twisted beyond Nightmare's comprehension of the word. It's very obvious that shit has happened here, but what? And can they fix the damage that has been done?

Sub idea of the main idea: Instead of a lab, it's a dungeon, and they're kinda just messed up from torture.

Some ideas as to what happened:

Ink: He was probably thrown into a white room until he stopped crying. His vials barely work anymore, and all he wants his vengeance. His clothes are the same but torn and ragged, oh and they've lost all their color. Ink is just black and white. He doesn't remember how to speak; he barely remembers anything. All he knows is that the blue guy and the black-and-yellow guy are allies and everyone else isn't.

I also envision him having his mouth permanently shut because of how noisy he was in that room-

He is extremely attached to the other two and has killed people for getting in his way between him and his...allies. They are the one thing that stops him from snapping.

Blue: Subjected to having his brother kill him and him killing his brother over and over again until it's all he knows. It's all fake, of course. He knew resets existed, but god, he never thought they were this bad. His new mindset? If he sees a timeline that's still on reset loop, kill the Sans, Papyrus, Frisk, Chara, and Flowey. He's saving them from that insanity...right? 

He's probably he most sane of the trio, but still very far from being mentally sound.

Dream: He was the easiest to break. The smallest amount of HATE corrupted him, and the scientists simply fed him more and more. He is stuck between being corrupted and passive, and is in constant pain. He knows how to speak and basic shit like that, but most of his positivity was torn away from him. The pain turns his sentences into groans, and he prefers just not talking at all.

He stays with Ink whenever possible. I don't know why, he just does.

The three, while they were there, did not talk to each other except Blue and sometimes Dream. They mostly just stayed in the same room and threatened anyone passing by.

Blue is the most protective, Ink is the most unfixable (t r a u m a), and Dream is the most dangerous.

Now we have: The broken trio!