027.

"So where are you from?" Santana asked while crossing her fingers against  Paige's scalp

"So where are you from?" Santana asked while crossing her fingers against Paige's scalp.

"New York," she responded, picking at her nails. She had so much bottled inside and didn't want to say too much or it'd leave her in a puddle of her own tears.

All she could think about is what she had to leave behind, it was a mess and a blur at the same time. She had gone through so many rough patches and has yet to catch a break.

"I always wanted to go to New York," Santana smiled, hoping she could be so notorious that people from all over the world would be booking her.

"You from Georgia?" Paige raised an eyebrow, trying to reciprocate the question to Santana.

"Born and raised," Santana smiled.

"Colbie's here!" Sapphire yelled from downstairs making Santana sigh deeply.

She assumed he'd be coming over a bit later in the day but he came as soon as he got the chance. He had picked up some flowers for Santana and wanted to see if she wanted to go out on a trip with him this weekend.

Santana finished up the braid she was on, ensuring that everything looked symmetric before heading downstairs.

Colbie made his presence known within the house, stepping onto the wooden floors. He held a large vase with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He had taken up most of his time asking the florists questions about them.

He looked up to catch Santana blushing, she was a hopeless romantic so flowers from her man, made her insides overly stimulated.

"What are these for?" Santana asked, pouting her lip.

"You," he wore a genuine smile on his face, pleased to see her reaction. "I was out and saw a cart, it made me think of you,"

"Thank you, baby," She put her nose to them, breathing in the floral scents. She found comfort in the smell but knew it was time to finish up her work. She placed her vase on her dresser.

"I booked a cabin trip for us this weekend" Colbie spoke pressing his hands into the bed as he sat down.

"A trip sounds nice, I'm excited" Santana raised an eyebrow, as she parted Paige's hair.

She flicked gel onto the roots before gripping it to create a fresh braid into her tender scalp.

"I am too, I know you need this" he pressed his lips together and he couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her. He paid attention to her focus, how dedicated she was to her passions ignited a passion within him.

"How did you have time to plan all this?" She smirked, keeping her eyes locked on the braid she was finishing.

She was happy to know that she had someone that was willing to go the extra mile for her. She didn't have to sit there and tell him what she wanted and Colbie knew her well enough to know she needed a break from everything she was going through.